Arizona’s Gronkowski brothers

Bronk

Mentor
Anyone hear of Chris and Rob Gronkowski who play at the University of Arizona? Chris is an H-back for the Wildcats and Rob plays TE. Saw a little of their action against Cal on Saturday and wondered what Casters thought of them.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
we've talked about them quite a bit, Bronk. i think there is some info on 'em in both the Arizona thread and the 2008 wide receivers thread.
smiley1.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Bronk, I know jared thinks Rob is a "Manbeast. "
smiley36.gif
I saw him play a bit in one game, but haven't seen Chris yet.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I am going to the Arizona/USC Game this weekend and take it from me, they don't call him the "Gronk" for nothing. Rob is a stud and his brother is a very good fullback as well. They have another brother playing at Maryland and the last kid is still in high school. All of the family's sons are athletic genetic freaks of nature. The cream of the crop. I love the Wildcats and Rob Gronkowski is my favorite player. He had 3 td's in one game already this year. Simply unstopable! Edited by: white lightning

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It is really cool that their whole family is into football. I can only think of a few such families, but it is reallyspecial when there are more than one playing college ball at the same time.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I was able to see Rob play for a bit last night and he looked awesome out there. Congrats ona great season!
smiley32.gif