anybody find it strange that .....

Kaptain

Master
the colts split out Dallas Clark rather than Gonzales? The official reason is that A.G. was drafted for the slot position. Now just what exactly does that mean? How many receivers are drafted in the first round just to play the slot while a TE plays WR?

Don't get me wrong, I think Dallas Clark is great receiving TE but why not have A.G. take the injured Harrison's place instead? The way I see it is that A.G. is a white or mostly white rookie WR and Marvin Harrison is on his way out. Harrison's knee is cronic problem and cannot be corrected with surgery. He just may retire after this season. Now would be the perfect time to groom A.G. to take on Harrison's role, not to religate to life-time slot receiver.

BTW, A.G. has been pretty invisible even seen Harrison has been injured. This does not bode well for his future.

backrow

Hall of Famer
he will be allright. once Harrison retires he will be more of a focal point of the offense. last game was atypical, Peyton only completed 10 passes or so, nmost of them to his TEs, TB and Reggie Wayne.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Gonzalez also got injured in the Patriots game and sat out the second half. We'll have to see how the Colts use him in future games if Harrison stays inactive.