'Anti-Racist' DWF Experiences the Joys of Diversity

You cannot be a moslem and a white person. Islam is an enemy of evrything that is good about Western Civilization. God Bless Charles Martel. He knew how to handle Moslems.

Westside

Hall of Famer
BS2 is a valued member in the boxing forum. For his young age, he is scholar like on the sport. I enjoy his posts very much. I think he is multi lingule, thus, something gets lost in translation. I don't believe his intent is to bragg about himself. Its just the way in his culture or upbringing.

Regardless, when he posts, its hysterical. The long and detailed posts about him and how great he is, is just funny. But we should not be so hard on him. He is a young man, with time he will learn and we shall learn from him. A good thing about him is that he is racially aware and self confident young White man, which is a great thing.

Finally, If he is Muslim, so what! One of my favorite fighters is Felix Sturm, which I believe is Bosian. There are millions of Whites who are, I know a few, good people who want to be left alone and pray in there own way. BS2 glad you are here, just tone it down and ask Don to end your probation. LOL :usa2:

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
BS2 has a (partial) point. The White guy walked over to those mugs (tore up) and got in the 1 untermensch's face. However, this in not the country of/for these usurpers & they do NOT belong here. In addition, sucker punches are TNB...as was the groidian diggin' into the fallen lush's pockets.

The Hock

Master
Yeah, the Lee Marvin lookalike-wannabe acted like he was in charge of something, but found out he wasn't. Lucky for him he had a nice soft landing on the grass. That grinning A-Rab sneaking up behind his buddy thought he was cute. Maybe he did a favor for the white sap with his little sucker punch. Maybe getting put to sleep might wake the sap up after he has time to think about it.

We see the middle and the end, but does anyone know the whole story on this incident? Why was he calling the guy a racist?