Andris Biedrins - Latvian Phenom

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Let me guess... he wasn't sitting on his ass in Latvia & eating twinkies, drinking cola and playing computer games!! Instead, he chose to fight....

Video of that fight, that tenacity and aggression; that precision and athleticism is presented below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfQTvxOO0ng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gecuxYF3J8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEBnVkzUjik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mj3-Y-1Po

I want the most athletic and most dominant Whites in the NBA -- whether they are from Russia, Latvia, Greece, Serbia, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Lithuania, Slovenia, Netherlands, Spain, Norway, Estonia, Uruguay, Brazil, Poland, Ukraine or the USA.

Andris Biedrins has many fans around the world and he's just the beginning. Super-athletes, like him, won't be kept down in this information age.

Angelcynn

Guru
On the first video 5:16 is something which would happen more often if it wern't for the Caste System. 2 white players beating an all black defense through speed, skill and athletism, SMASH BANG WOLLOP!

In the second video you can't help but notice once Stoudamire knows he's been athleticaly beaten by Biedrens he lowers his arm trying to take a swipe at Biedrens face. Something I have noticed in the NBA is that white players will often get targetted by black players with cheap shots if they go for the dunk.

I knew Biedrins was really good and is a huge prospect for future years to come but I didn't acutally realise that he was that amazingly good! This is probably due to the fact that he doesn't get any media attention, but the media can't hide him forever!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
If Biedrins doesn't score roughly 20-points a game, the Warriors' will continue to lose.

He had 10 or 12 points in the 1st half against Toronto, but finished with only 17 points on 8-13 from the field and... this game went into overtime and he played 46 minutes.

I think he wants to play tougher defense but he knows about "White mans foul trouble" -- but the game wasn't really lost on the defensive side. The Warriors' only scored 108 to the Raptors' 112.

Naturally, I want Biedrins to be used as the talent that he is, and I don't want him to be "handicapped" by his coaches or his "teammates"....

guest301

Hall of Famer
Biedrins athleticism is so undeniable, much like AK47 in Utah. Guys like that make it real hard on the play by play guys to deliver up their usual caste comments. Given the opportunity and no ball hogging by his black teammates, Biedrins is a 20 point, 10 rebound 3 blks player on a nightly basis.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Biedrins athleticism is so undeniable, much like AK47 in Utah. Guys like that make it real hard on the play by play guys to deliver up their usual caste comments. Given the opportunity and no ball hogging by his black teammates, Biedrins is a 20 point, 10 rebound 3 blks player on a nightly basis.

Who'd have thunk it?! Biedrins scores 23 (grabs 11 boards and blocks 2 shots), and the Warriors' win at NJ!!

smiley32.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
guest301 said:

Who'd have thunk it?! Biedrins scores 23 (grabs 11 boards and blocks 2 shots), and the Warriors' win at NJ!!

smiley32.gif

LOL..pretty close to the numbers I had predicted for him. Way to go Biedrins!

Europe

Mentor
DEADLIFT WROTE:

I want the most athletic and most dominant Whites in the NBA -- whether they are from Russia, Latvia, Greece, Serbia, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Lithuania, Slovenia, Netherlands, Spain, Norway, Estonia, Uruguay, Brazil, Poland, Ukraine or the USA.

I don't want foreigners. We can produce our own players. Let the Russians start their own league.

We had players in the past. Notre Dame in the late 70"s had 3 American born white players on the same team that played in the NBA. 2 allstars--Tripuka and Laimbeer. And Hanzlik who was 2 nd team all defense. All this on one college team.

It must have been the mid to late 80"s when the caste system really started to" kick in" in basketball

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So far through 9 games Andris is averaging 16.8 PPG and 14.8 RPG (2nd only to Dwight Howard, 15.0 RPG). I always knew this guy would be an all star some day and it seems that day may be sooner than I thought.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:
So far through 9 games Andris is averaging 16.8 PPG and 14.8 RPG (2nd only to Dwight Howard, 15.0 RPG). I always knew this guy would be an all star some day and it seems that day may be sooner than I thought.

Those are great numbers but is it being noticed, I haven't watched nearly as much NBA this season as I have in past years. It's just harder for me to stomach right now for some reason. I prefer college basketball much more than the NBA. I just wish the Utah Jazz would be featured more by ESPN and TNT.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
What buffoons... Golden State added gunner, Jamal Crawford, which further phases-out Andris Biedrins.

The Warriors' continue to be selfish and they continue to lose. What a scam and sham. What will they do when Monta Ellis comes back? Much like Baron Davis, vile Stephen Jackson is overrated.

The only upside in this situation is that Biedrins is being paid very well. Golden State: Yet another team that opts to screw it's in-house talent.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Biedrins had 17 points, 21 rebounds and 2 blocks last night.
smiley32.gif

icsept

Master
Biedrens got another 18 pts 12 rebs against Houston last night. I stopped on the game for 5 minutes - long enough to hear caste idiot Jeff Van Gundy announce that Biedren's rebound numbers were "inflated" by the lack of other big men on Golden State's roster. Of course, how else could Biedren's rebounds be comparable to the ******* superman, Dwight Howard.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Van Gundy is a idiot. The NBA inside the paint is a war zone and anybody who routinely averages double figure rebounds deserves alot more than some idiot saying his numbers are inflated. How about Ben Wallace's rebounding and block shot numbers being inflated since he spends no energy on the offensive end but set screens. You will never hear that observation from a caste whore like Gundy.

icsept said:
Biedrens got another 18 pts 12 rebs against Houston last night. I stopped on the game for 5 minutes - long enough to hear caste idiot Jeff Van Gundy announce that Biedren's rebound numbers were "inflated" by the lack of other big men on Golden State's roster. Of course, how else could Biedren's rebounds be comparable to the ******* superman, Dwight Howard.
That just shows you how brain washed these idiots are. He absolutely eats up rebounds. He has some of the quickest feet in the game for a big man and naturally takes up a lot of space. I remember the Pistons trying to deal Billups for him earlier this year and thinking, who is this guy? So I've watched him closely. My god, if the Pistons pulled off that trade, they would be the team to beat in the East and would crush the Lakers if they made the Finals. Instead they pretty much threw their season away by getting AI (i.e. - cap space).
Edited by: Fightingtowin

Andris Biedrins is like a TALLER version of AK-47, he scores, rebounds, blocks, and steals. If he can just become a 70-75% FT shooter, possess some perimeter game (around 15 feet jump shot) and improve his passing, he is an absolute ALL-STAR in the making. He is only 22 years old! I'm sure good ol' Coach Nelly is urging him to learn a little bit of Dirk's offensive game. This guy is just freakish talent!
smiley32.gif

He is just about dead even with Dwight Howard in terms of Talent, I think people (especially the WIGGERS) are giving Dwight Howard to much praise as the best center in the NBA. Yao Ming has made him look back on several occasions, and he happens to be another over-hyped player.

Andris Biedrins is very underatted to me, someone who deserves more recognition despite Golden States' poor record for this season. But have no worry, is only 22, it took Dirk 4 years (he was 24 years old) before he played his first All-Star game. Biedrins has a lot of time, I don't expect Yao Ming to hog the center spot for long, I give him about 4 years. So Biedrins would be 26 by the time Yao's days of hogging the center spot are all but over. GO BIEDRINS!!!!
smiley32.gif