Andrew Bogut-does he want out of Milwauk?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I think Bogut is frustrated. He's also White and realizes that he's getting paid good money, so he's definitely playing hard (17 rebounds, 7 of them offensive - against Tim Duncan).

He might also be more suited for Power Forward. Or he could play center alongside Dirk Nowitzki; Dallas really needs an upgrade because Dirk is pretty much surrounded by bums.

Contrast these two write-ups:

News: Bogut bounced back from a disappointing performance on Tuesday to score 10 points and grab 17 rebounds in Wednesday's win against San Antonio.
Spin: Many owners had high hopes for Bogut coming into this season but it doesn't look like he's living up to them yet. Bogut's regression has taken place in four categories in particular: points, assists, blocks, and free throw percentage. Hopefully Wednesday's performance is a sign of things to come.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2747

He's 18-44 from the field in his last 5 games -- this isn't many attempts at all. His shooting percentage for the season is .536.

The evidence is certainly there that he can easily score more points. Talk about deception and ignoring the elephant of ball-hogging teammates! As for assists: if my teammates don't want to pass to me, I might feel inclined not to pass to them. F-U TOO! I can also imagine just how many times he did pass to his 'mates and they threw up clankers! But Bogut is blamed!

"Team ball" needs to be a TWO WAY street... Never forget that.

Now we have suuuupastaaar Rashad McCants write-up:

News: McCants scored 18 points with three assists in 31 minutes in Tuesday's overtime loss to Golden State.
Spin: McCants had averaged just 9.3 points and 15.7 minutes per game in his previous three games after Kevin Love and Sebastian Telfair moved into the starting lineup and cut into his playing time. McCants will provide offense in a sixth-man role, but watch to make sure his minutes are not being crowded out with Love and Telfair getting more court time.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2777

Notice: (In the write-up) They somehow forget to mention his pathetic 5-17 shooting in that game!

He is 16-52 in his last 5 games! He is shooting a lowly .372 for the season!

YES, they are on different teams and I could discuss the ball-hogs on Milwaukee if I wanted to, but this is a league-wide epidemic. I posted this to contrast the write-ups and to separate the facts from fiction. It's safe to say that Rashad has been a bust so far in the NBA.

His career shooting percentage is .438. What makes him "worthy" of 78 shots on the season compared to Bogut's 84??

I'm tired of trolls coming here and saying -- "Whites can't score." The absurdity of it all is irritating. I want to crush their child-like skulls. I guess Whites can't develop vehicles that go into outer space either. Whites cannot design and build skyscrapers. Whites haven't developed the most technologically-advanced submarines. Whites don't dominate billiards and competitive darts. Where are the bruthas? Isn't there a pool hall in every 'hood? Aren't darts and a dart board rather inexpensive??

It's time to separate the deception from reality. I don't feel impotent. Like I said, the infantile trolls are absurdly irritating and low-IQ.

Every brotha should have a high-enough IQ to "master" basketball, but very few can. It sorta even boggles my mind because they supposedly spend a ton of time shooting hoops and practicing and such. Basketball doesn't require a particularly high-level of eye-hand coordination. Don't let the Caste media fool you.

If you can't master basketball, you certainly can't master precision activities like archery, competitive shooting, darts, billiards, etc etc. Clearly, Whitey is severely underrepresented in the NBA.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I think he'll stick around plus the Bucks have managed to win their last two games, so i think he will stick it out. The Bucks are light years better than last year. With Ridnour getting a lot of time at point and Alexander playing a lot of minutes they should be a team to watch. WHen they get redd back they may be able to make a playoff run.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
With Jefferson, Redd and Villanueva heaving up shots -- where does that leave Bogut? What is his role?

Right now, I think he's the "garbage man" of the team.

With some of the "former powers" in the NBA struggling this season, there might be some interesting trades that involve White athletes.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Deadlift,

you and i are on the exact same page, it seems. check out my NBA early season analysis.

Milwaukee Bucks: Andrew Bogut is an incredible young talent at center, but the Bucks utilize the Aussie mostly as a dirty-work guy, expecting him to be happy getting a few jump shot opportunities after he sets screens for the "real" athletes on the team ...

great minds think alike?
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I read some of your team analysis (mostly Western Conference) in that thread, so I hadn't seen what you had to say about the Bucks' until now!

Bogut could easily average 17+ PPG at this stage in his career. Chris Kaman has emerged to a degree, but Bogut hasn't been allowed yet...

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Deadlift your original post is spot on and a good argument against the caste system although you added some more strongly worded remarks than I would have. The double standard is certianly very irratitating though.

I actually had written in my write up of the NBA that I thought Ridnour would get the ball to Bogut more and that I thought he would emerge more offensively this year, but he hasn't so far thanks to other ball hogging teammates. The double standard is obvious, blacks shoot 40 percent, but score 23 PPG they are stars, a white shoots 50 percent and scores 13 PPG they are useless to the media.
smiley11.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Bogut doesn't shoot much. His shooting percentage however is very high and he's a great rebounder. He could be a 20-10 guy on alot of teams.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Deadlift your original post is spot on and a good argument against the caste system although you added some more strongly worded remarks than I would have. The double standard is certianly very irratitating though.

I actually had written in my write up of the NBA that I thought Ridnour would get the ball to Bogut more and that I thought he would emerge more offensively this year, but he hasn't so far thanks to other ball hogging teammates. The double standard is obvious, blacks shoot 40 percent, but score 23 PPG they are stars, a white shoots 50 percent and scores 13 PPG they are useless to the media.
smiley11.gif

Thank you!

I thought Kaman was averaging more points, but he's actually only averaging 12.8 PPG.

No surprise, the Clippers' only have 1 win!
smiley36.gif

Teams' are scoring a ton of points on them as well.

Minnesota still only has 1 win.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
What about Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City? Durant shoots 43% last year and did not defend all too well as he is indeed not a super athlete and did very bad in the lane agility drill and 3/4 sprint at the Orlando combine. Yet because he scores 20.3 PPG, but on a full 17.1 attempts per game, he is somehow the rookie of the year and a black superman.
smiley5.gif
This year Durant is even more unproductive as a scorer (21.9 PPG on 19.5 attempts .446 FG%) and his team often has better proficency when he is on the bench. I'd take Mike Miller, Ginobili or Kirk Heinrich for sure and maybe even Wally World to play SG over Durant.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Some of our guys have to shoot more, especially Bogut. He's only averaging 11 points or so a game but could do much better. AK-47 is another guy who I would like to see shoot more.

ToughJ.Riggins said:
What about Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City? Durant shoots 43% last year and did not defend all too well as he is indeed not a super athlete and did very bad in the lane agility drill and 3/4 sprint at the Orlando combine. Yet because he scores 20.3 PPG, but on a full 17.1 attempts per game, he is somehow the rookie of the year and a black superman.
smiley5.gif
This year Durant is even more unproductive as a scorer (21.9 PPG on 19.5 attempts .446 FG%) and his team often has better proficency when he is on the bench. I'd take Mike Miller, Ginobili or Kirk Heinrich for sure and maybe even Wally World to play SG over Durant.

Durant seems to be overrated to me, as well. He is a gunner who doesn't make a whole lot of shots and doesn't have any other great skill. He was great in college but I don't know if his game translates as well in the pros.

Rudy Fernandez of the Trailblazers sounds like the real deal. Supposedly he is a younger version of Ginobili. Great guards like Fernandez and Ginobili (guards who can shoot and pass and are unselfish) make the game a whole lot more watchable. High-volume gunners like Durant and McGrady aren't much fun to watch. They don't win either, and guys like Fernandez and Ginoboli are just as athletic as Durant and McGrady to boot.

The NBA needs more Manu Ginobilis. Hopefully we get some. The college game needs some more as well. One-dimensional gunners with above average athleticism and poor all-around play are a dime a dozen.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I love watching Manu Ginobili play. He's a great athlete and makes the game exciting. I watch very little basketball these days due to the lack of white players.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
On Sportscenter several days ago, I saw that (OKC) Robert Swift rejected a Dwight Howard shot.

The ESPN guy said, "Stromile Swift with the block." NO ESPN - a White guy blocked "superman" Dwight Howard!

ESPN has an anti-White agenda, but their guys aren't very intelligent.
smiley5.gif