Alexander v Bradley preview

Westside

Hall of Famer
I got Alexander in this. A UD decision or late TKO. He lost his last fight to Koltenic. But he should have learned from that fight and but a beating on Bradley.

lost said:
iamasadlittleboy said:
Preview for tonights big one

Hopefully it'll be better than the Prizefighter tournament that Brits had to suffer through this evening.
You do know this site is for fans of white athletes don't you???

Yes. I'm also hoping theirs just a few that are actually BOXING fans as opposed to just white athlete fans. Theirs every chance Maidana, Murray, Ortiz could end up with the winner...or the loser.

iamasadlittleboy said:
lost said:
iamasadlittleboy said:
Preview for tonights big one

Hopefully it'll be better than the Prizefighter tournament that Brits had to suffer through this evening.
You do know this site is for fans of white athletes don't you???

Yes. I'm also hoping theirs just a few that are actually BOXING fans as opposed to just white athlete fans. Theirs every chance Maidana, Murray, Ortiz could end up with the winner...or the loser.
Just asking,
smiley4.gif

<a href="http://hubpages.com/hub/Boxing-review-Alexander-v-Bradley" target="_blank">A write up of the fight
</a>

What a complete stinker lol. Now some of you folks have ammunition to complain about these two over-hyped fighters. One should be realising you punch in boxing not headbutt, the other was a quitter...

iamasadlittleboy said:
<a href="http://hubpages.com/hub/Boxing-review-Alexander-v-Bradley" target="_blank">A write up of the fight
</A>

What a complete stinker lol. Now some of you folks have ammunition to complain about these two over-hyped fighters. One should be realising you punch in boxing not headbutt, the other was a quitter...
Now we have ammunition??
smiley5.gif
I got news for you, Kotelnik beat Alexander a year ago,
but like all white fighters who dont have power to knockout a nonwhite or the overwhelming athletic ability
to win every minute of every round he lost......

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I couldn't care less which one of these two black fighters won last nights fights. Both of them are bums, and like Lost said, Kotelnik should have gotten the win vs. Alexander.

I am on this site for one reason, to support white athletes. If a boxing fight has certain implications for a white fighter then at times I will watch two negroes fight.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well it looks like it may have implications. Bradley, if he wants acclaim and money, what fighter doesn't, will look to fight talented Amir Khan. Khan should win. Then there will be Kotelnik waiting for the winner, most likely Khan. If Khan wins he will clearly be viewed as the top dog in the 140 lbs class and top ten or five PFP fighter.

Khan, if he wants to enhance his legacy will look to fight a very live underdog in Kotelnik. So WA 33, this fight does have implications for a White fighter to come out on top and secure a PFP ranking. Kotelnik is very capable of beating Khan, but it won't be easy.

There are upcoming fights that involve non White fighters such Cotto vs Mayorga and any fight Pacman is in. Yeah, I look forward to some of these fights, but I see your point WA 33.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just finished watching the replay. Several things. 1. A good workman like performance by Bradley. 2.The head butts were unintentional. 3. Alexander was exposed as a fraud. He committed the biggest bitch out since the 'No Mas' fight. 4. He looked for a way out of the fight. He could see. He fought scared and continuously stepped back with no leverage and always held. What an embarrassment he was.

Bring on Khan, then Kotelnik.

lost said:
iamasadlittleboy said:
</a>

Now we have ammunition??
smiley5.gif
I got news for you, Kotelnik beat Alexander a year ago,
<div>but like all white fighters who dont have power to knockout a nonwhite or the overwhelming athletic ability</div>
<div>to win every minute of every round he lost......</div>

Didn't previously have much to use against Bradley, now we do. Yes Kotelnik beat Alexander, though now a rematch between Kotelnik and Alexander is a fight that makes a lot of sense. I'd assume some would look past the initial picture and look at what the knock on effects are. Paul McCloskey is also in the mix (ranked something like #5 by the WBC).

JReb1

Mentor
I wish Hatton were a few years younger and still hungry because he'd no doubt expose the WAY overrated Bradley!