Aleksy Kuziemski

Blue Devils

Mentor
Kuziemski is a 2004 Polish Olympian and a Bronze medalist at the World Amateur Championships. Undefeated at 16-0(3) Has quality pro wins over Enad Licina who is an up and coming Crusierweight prospect and 2004 Olympic Silver Medalist Mahamed Aripgadzhiev who fought Andre Ward for the gold.

Here he is with one of my favorites Dariusz Michalczewski
02e5bbf359.jpg
Edited by: Blue Devils

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Im Polish and Polish fighters have disappointed mostly. We have had to endure through Golota's antics all the time and just giving up in the ring. He had all the talent in the world but his head wasn't in the game.Dariusz Michalczewski is a huge bright spot and was an incredible fighter. Wlodarczyk held a belt but lost it to Cunningham. I just hope Adamek doesn't disappoint. Kuziemski could be a guy to look out for.

Blue Devils

Mentor
From http://www.fightnews.com/?p=3814

Also seeing action are unbeaten WBO #2 rated light heavyweight Aleksy Kuziemski (16-0, 3 KOs)and fellow unbeaten Armin Dollinger (19-0, 8 KOs) risking their "Os" in an attractive showdown for the EBA-Europa title.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Blue Devils said:
From http://www.fightnews.com/?p=3814

Also seeing action are unbeaten WBO #2 rated light heavyweight Aleksy Kuziemski (16-0, 3 KOs)and fellow unbeaten Armin Dollinger (19-0, 8 KOs) risking their "Os" in an attractive showdown for the EBA-Europa title.

He's definitely a fighter to watch.

Enad Licina is one of my favorites, and this guy is the only one to defeat him so far.

Blue Devils

Mentor
From fightnews.com

In a clash of unbeaten light heavyweights, WBO #2/WBA #6 Aleksy Kuziemski (17-0, 4 KOs) scored a fifth round TKO over Armin Dollinger (19-1, 8 KOs) to claim the EBA European title. Good performance for Kuziemski who got the stop with a barrage of punches after dominating the fight.
smiley32.gif

Blue Devils

Mentor
Kuziemski will face German Juergen Braehmer 33-2(27) on August 22. The Interim WBO title will be up for grabs. The current WBO champ is Zsolt Erdei...look for the winner of this match to face Erdei.

Blue Devils

Mentor
Aleksy will try and rebound from his only career loss when he faces German Lars Buchholz 12-3(6) on March 6.

Blue Devils

Mentor
Blue Devils said:
Aleksy will try and rebound from his only career loss when he faces German Lars Buchholz 12-3(6) on March 6.
Kuziemski scored a shutout decision over Bucholz. Alesky improves to 18-1(4).

Blue Devils

Mentor
From Fightnews

WBO #12 light heavyweight Aleksy Kuziemski (19-1, 4 KOs) showed he's still a factor in the 175lb division, defeating the previously unbeaten and highly regarded Igor Michalkin (11-1, 7 KOs) by ten round unanimous decision. Scores were 97-94, 98-92, 97-93.

Blue Devils

Mentor
From Fightnews

On October 29, WBA #3/IBF #5/WBO #6 light heavyweight Aleksy Kuziemski (19-1, 4 KOs) of the Universum stable faces #13 rated Dmitri Sukhotsky (15-1, 10 KOs) in a meaningful 175lb clash at the Yubileiny Sports Palace in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Both the WBO Intercontinental and EBA belts are on the line in a bout that will position the winner for another title shot and set the loser back in the pack. Both suffered their only losses in 2009 world title challenges against WBO champion Jürgen Brähmer.

"I know what I did wrong against Jürgen,"Â￾ said Kuziemsky. "Since then I've improved working with my trainer Artur Grigorian."Â￾ He is training in Hamburg's Universum Gym.