Advertisements

Bart

Hall of Famer
This is an advertisement for Kodak.Blacksare being used more and more in ad campaigns,whites are often totally excluded as models. You'd think this was a majority black country.

welcomeEmail_snapshots_standard.jpg

Gee, funny thing, most blacks I see in Jersey don't look like the friendly, fun-loving, sociable, yuppies in the pics above. Go figure.

cslewis1

Guru
Did you see the adverstisement for Ford a few months backat least I recall it being Ford. I think they had one white woman and ALL the rest were blacks. Crazy. I remember when the Washington Post was sued for not having enough "people of color" in their ads. And they lost the defense because theyare a public institution or something like that. That was a long time ago, 20 years or so.

Just goes to show you that the power of the courts is so ingrained until we start suing to get back some sanity, we will continue to be discriminated against.

Is there a pro-white legal group or anyting like that? THere is the ACLJ which represents Christian rights and the Institute for Justice which is a libertarian org mostly representing small business owners and landowners. Anyone know of a group that has taken a standbased on color?Edited by: cslewis1