ABC TV celebrates homosexual boxer Orlando Cruz

Westside

Hall of Famer
Last night, Cruz had his ass busted figuratively by Orlando. LOL

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
But many, if not most, of them will happily turn homo when they get put into their second home, the jailhouse.
Ain't that the truth. Alot of "homo-thugs" running around these joints. Another reason prison in America is the worst place for a straight, White male to end up.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Ain't that the truth. Alot of "homo-thugs" running around these joints. Another reason prison in America is the worst place for a straight, White male to end up.
True sissies like this boxer are almost always in segregation, but guys that go into the joint for extended stretches are usually given a pass for gay sex. Here Tony Soprano gives an explanation....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmY6oJmUT7s

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
If this dude wants to be a ******, why is he even talking about it?

Just go in there and fight your fight, and STFU.

He's making an issue of his queerness because, just like so many *******, he's an attention whore and loves playing the game of, "oh look at MEEEEEEEE, admire MEEEEEEE, I'm a victim, I'm a grown man and I wear makeup and women's jeans, WAAAAAA..."

Oh, brother.....................
I hadn't tuned into this thread for awhile, but just finished reading this post. It's easily an all-time classic and I agree 100%. I guess that makes me a racist, bigot, homophobe, (insert additional perjoratives here). :lol: