A Mass Murder BUT...

Tom Iron

Mentor
Well, we all know what's going on in our poor country. I guess at some point all the blacks will come unhinged together and we better be ready. It's not a case of they might start massacreing White people. It's just when. They'd like to riot over this, but for the time being they're holding themselves together. I just hope that when the time comes to finally protect myself and my family, I'm not caught someplace where I'll be caught off guard.

The die is cast.

Tom Iron...

G

Mass race riots are purposely started and fueled by street preachers. This year with Obabma about to be screwed out of the nomination, the economy and the rising Latino chauvinism displacing them its touch and go with race riots. My guess is that the DNC is going to be shoveling out large sums of money to buy some love. On the other hand the riots of 92 probably helped Clinton so maybe we will see another round of imposed white guilt and expected submission.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That article and report clips sickened me. "They can understand why this happened." Huh, yeah, I bet they can. Let me tell you, I can understandit a whole lot better than them. I've got deadgum good reasons for it too, unlike this guy. This dude was a jerk who invented affronts to himself and made the vast majority of the problem. If he had truly been screwed over, that story would be totally different.

I've been a victim of real racism at the hands of local black "law enforcement officials"back home in the ever-blackening sinkhole that is the Mississippi Delta, and let me tell you, it is one of the worst experiences you could ever imagine. Don't tell me blacks can't be racist. I KNOW different!
smiley7.gif

Themurderer in this story brought it on himself and then supposedly retaliated against imagined differential treatment. I have been where he thought he was, and I am here to tell you that it does make for some vengeful thoughts. I guess the point I'm trying to make here is how twisted and irrational most blacks are. The behavior of this sicko is just another example. I suggest we remind ourselves of this kind of behavior so we aren't caught unawares when things get really ugly.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was appalled by the video clips, too. Not just the insane mass murderer's brother calmly talking about how he had "gone to war," but also by the white reporters and news anchors. Surrounded by affirmative action black news anchors and reporters, they have been so neutered as to be reduced to muttering semi-apologies for every black outrage and dysfunction. And one clip had the obligatory interview with one of the killer's white friends, exclaiming about how nice and wonderful and popular the crazed murderer was until the array of tickets he received "changed him." The Reginald Denny mindset is alive and well in most white Americans.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is just another example of black on white hate crime.Was the fact that he killed whites in this article mentioned? Of course it wasn't. Notice how the media tries to make the black guy the victim. Blacks feel it is ok to murder whites. I am not exactly sure about the numbers but black kill several thousand whites a year in the US. Besides that they rape over 10000 white women. 90 percent of interracial crime is black on white. The legalization of black on white crime is beginning.