A Hopeful Sign

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Just to show you that life is not all gloom and doom.

I live in Stamford, CT, and went to a local bar and grill (to watch the NFL championship games) in Old Greenwich, an old and wealthy white neighborhood. Next to the bar was a sporting goods store. I noticed 4 NFL jerseys prominently displayed in the window. I looked at the names--Manning, Urlacher, Grossman, Brady---4 white guys! Not a single jersey of a black guy. Here was a neighborhood store that had a normal sense of its own people and clientele!

This unique display may not last long--if the brothers (or anti-white whites) happen to notice it--but it was pleasant to see!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good stuff Kane! Its so "normal" now to see black jerseys everywhere, even on a lot of whites. Supporting ones own race is so out of the mainstream it really sticks out when we see it.

C Darwin

Mentor
Solomon Kane said:
I live in Stamford, CT, and went to a local
bar and grill (to watch the NFL championship games) in Old
Greenwich, an old and wealthy white neighborhood.

Watch out for Skakels with golf clubs.
smiley11.gif
Edited by: C Darwin

jcolec02

Mentor
ha yeah....having grossman and not brees is kinda funny (guy must like the bears...

Freedom

Mentor
Greenwich, CT is an insanely wealthy, New York area town.I don't know if you could find a house that isn't reserved for firefighters/policemen for under 1.5 million dollars.
If people there are from Greenwich, then it means that maybe the wealthiest of the wealthiest are wearing white athletes' jerseys!
smiley1.gif

The elite's habits tend to trickle down.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Freedom said:
Greenwich, CT is an insanely wealthy, New York area town.I don't know if you could find a house that isn't reserved for firefighters/policemen for under 1.5 million dollars.
If people there are from Greenwich, then it means that maybe the wealthiest of the wealthiest are wearing white athletes' jerseys!
smiley1.gif

The elite's habits tend to trickle down.

Old Greenwich is technically different from Greenwich proper, and a little less wealthy, though both are affluent. (Trump used to live in Greenwich proper.)

Yes, housing is ridiculously expensive in both Greenwichs. I can only afford to visit (and not too frequently) their restaurants/pubs and movie theatres.

Your point about the importance of elites is well taken. If we can win them to the caste football viewpoint, the conversion of white america will spread more rapidly.

We need true white aristocrats--elite whites who have a sense of solidarity with their middle and working class brethren.

All of these old CT and New york neigborhoods (Stamford, White Plains, etc.) used to be solid peaceful, rational parts of the American landscape. Here's hoping that we can restore them to that status.