A higher cause

Furina fan

A friend of mine was a student at a law school, a typical US liberal law school. Word got out that my friend was "pro white."

While I was in a bar,doing shots, while waiting for the barmaid to get around to taking my actual order in another part of the bar a liberal student questioned my friend about his views and asked him if he wanted to go outside. Now my friend is only 5'11" and under 200lbs but he obliged without hesitation. Of course the liberal alleged "do gooder" balked and backed down.

When I was told what happened my friend told me he had a great advantage. He said the lib was looking at it as a mere fist fight while my friend was fighting for his whole race. That really had an effect on me and motivated me. I get kinda chocked up. I guess I am just sentimental.

Bronk

Mentor
A lib actually asking someone to "step outside?" WOW, those pussies can barely even muster up a good debate anymore!
smiley36.gif

Furina fan

Yes it was a tall skinny guy from outside Pitt PA. I guess he figured my friend would chicken out but he was wrong.

I wish he would have asked me to "step outside." He would have been down before we got to the door. I would have gladly gone to jail or the hospital or both for my people. But I am by and large among the very few and its easy to say since he was smaller than me.