A Christian cannot marry a Jew in Israel

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
It is the law in Israel: a Christian is not permitted to marry a Jew.

And in Israel, Christians are not permitted to proselytize or have outdoor services or celebrations.

Should Christians in the US and other western countries then support Israel?

What would happen if there was a law in a European country forbidding Jews from marrying Christians, or forbidding Jews to have outdoor services and celebrations? Would that be "anti-Semitic"?

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
According to the law in Israel, a Jew cannot marry a Christian.

In Israel, Christians are not permitted to proselytize or have an outdoor services or celebrations.

Should Christians then support Israel?

What would happen if there was a law in a European country forbidding Christians from marrying Jews, or forbidding Jews to have outdoor services and celebrations? Would that be "anti-Semitic"?

Just suggesting it would be reason for fines or imprisonment. In fact your post, if made on a European forum would probably be illegal.

But to answer you question "should Christians support Israel" the answer is yes, because God has selected them as His "chosen" people so anything they do no matter how vile or despicable is A-OK with Him. He plans on getting back at them at some future date so just play along until then and you will be blessed.

(I know that sound sarcastic but it's essentially true isn't it???)

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Just suggesting it would be reason for fines or imprisonment. In fact your post, if made on a European forum would probably be illegal.

But to answer you question "should Christians support Israel" the answer is yes, because God has selected them as His "chosen" people so anything they do no matter how vile or despicable is A-OK with Him. He plans on getting back at them at some future date so just play along until then and you will be blessed.

(I know that sound sarcastic but it's essentially true isn't it???)

No matter how much they despise us, we should support the Ashkenazim because they believe they are the chosen race, even though they are not really the descendants of the ancient Hebrews??

Bart

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
It is the law in Israel: a Christian is not permitted to marry a Jew.

And in Israel, Christians are not permitted to proselytize or have outdoor services or celebrations.

Must be God's will because he stands behind and has blessed Israel. Don't speak against them or you will be cursed.

Wait? Didn't Jesus command his disciples to go into all the world and preach the gospel?

Which side is God on?

Years ago when the Communists were persecuting Christian Missionaries we were told it was because those opposing the gospel were enemies of God under the control of SATAN!

Judeo-Christianity is an oxymoron in many ways.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The Jerusalem Declaration on Christian Zionism, a statement by the Latin Patriarch and Local Heads of Churches in Jerusalem issued in 2006

"We categorically reject Christian Zionist doctrines as a false teaching that corrupts the biblical message of love, justice and reconciliation."

"We further reject the contemporary alliance of Christian Zionist leaders and organizations with elements in the governments of Israel and the United States that are presently imposing their unilateral pre-emptive borders and domination over Palestine. This inevitably leads to unending cycles of violence that undermine the security of allpeoples of the Middle East and the rest of world."

"We reject the teachings of Christian Zionism that facilitate and support these policies as they advance racial exclusivity and perpetual war rather than the gospel of universal love, redemption and reconciliation taught by Jesus Christ. Rather than condemn the world to the doom of Armageddon we call upon everyone to liberate themselves from ideologies of militarism and occupation. Instead, let them pursue the healing of the nations!"

"Christian Zionists have aggressively imposed an aberrant expression of the Christian faith and an erroneous interpretation of the Bible, which is subservient to the political agenda of the modern State of Israel"¦ Christian Zionism thrives on a literal and futurist hermeneutic in which Old Testament promises made to the ancient Jewish people are transferred to the contemporary State of Israel in anticipation of a final future fulfillment."

The question I'd like answered is this. Are we to believe that an all-powerful supernatural Being has chosen and elevated one group of humans to a position of supremacy above all others, and has approved the use any means including murder and brutal eviction to achieve their goal, and now mobilizes millions of lesser mortals from around the globe, like those who regard themselves as upstanding Christians, to serve as tools and sing the praises of this ‘Grand Design'?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
The question I'd like answered is this. Are we to believe that an all-powerful supernatural Being has chosen and elevated one group of humans to a position of supremacy above all others, and has approved the use any means including murder and brutal eviction to achieve their goal, and now mobilizes millions of lesser mortals from around the globe, like those who regard themselves as upstanding Christians, to serve as tools and sing the praises of this ‘Grand Design'?

Parody, the "Chosen People"Â￾ wordage in the Old Testament is one of the Judeo-Christian Bible's many inane contradictions. Almost as if the bible weren't actually "dictated"Â￾ by a God, but rather, arrogant Jewish men who thought rather highly of themselves. If God actually "preferred"Â￾ a specific group of human beings over all others"¦then he's utterly sinful, and he's not a God.

The Bible repeatedly states that "God knows past as well as future."Â￾ This is an elementary school level inconsistency, and perhaps the most ridiculous Biblical mantra of all.

If God truly "knows the future"Â￾"¦then humans couldn't possibly possess "freedom of choice"Â￾ within their own lives. Life would essentially be a living, breathing script playing out over generations with a single entity (God) having a birds-eye-view (and subsequently "judging"Â￾ a pre-determined outcome).

If God has prior knowledge that I am indeed destined to "go to Hell"Â￾ after my death"¦then my actions in life are meaningless, other than to entertain the viewer (God). If God can predict the future, "judge"Â￾ humans based on their pre-determined actions, and each person's respective "destiny"Â￾ cannot be altered by their worldly actions"¦then he is without question sadistic towards mankind.

I believe in God"¦I just believe he is so much more than the Jewish Bible could ever describe. Edited by: Thrashen

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Bible doesn't say that if you speak against the jews you are cursed, although this is how most Zionist/Judeo-Christians (sic) mis-interpret Scripture. Genesis 12:3 says those who curse you will be cursed. The jew loving, rapture crazed neo-cons that make up most of evangelical churchianity will argue that you can't say any word against Israel, no matter if it is 100% true, else you be damned. It is strange indeed that so many practices and laws that Zionist Americans would be against here in the states are allowed in the "best country on earth" without so much as a mention in American churches. The now popular pre-trib rapture view, which was/is heavily influenced by jews/zionists, does more to push this Jewish supremacist view than any other I've found. One other thing I'll mention that always seems to come up in discussions I've had with people about this issue is that most zionists/pre-tribbers/Judeo-Christians(sic) aren't racially aware to the point that they view all jews in the same light, no matter if they are practicing Judaism or are atheists. The Jews are a group of people that are bound by two things, race and religion. They think and act tribe first, no matter whether they go to the synagogue or not. As far as I can tell, the aims of those who practice Judaism are no different than the aims of atheistic Jews who produce Hollywood garbage or the Jews who are involved in politics (NWO), or those who control the ADL, ACLU, AIPAC, and many other anti-White, anti-Christian, Jewish groups. There is no distinction there. Most Zionist/Judeo-Christians (sic) don't get this, but it doesn't surprise me.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Israeland their supporters are spiritually blind people...the blind leading the blind.

"They please not God and are contrary to all men"

--St. Paul on the Jews

Tom Iron

Mentor
Colonel_Reb,

Well said Sir,

What is your take on what's going on in israel between the Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews and the "state" as per this situation about the education of Ashkenazi girls?

Tom Iron...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron, from what I've read about it this situation its somewhat similar to Brown versus Board of Education of Topeka that was the beginning of the end of racially segregated schools here in the US and the beginning of the end of good public schools in many cases especially in urban areas and the South. Of course, there are differences between the two cases as well. I believe separation of the races is best for everyone, especially Whites, in any country. As far as I can tell, this case doesn't involve White people, so this isn't of as much importance to me as what happened in my native Dixie, the rest of the US, or even South Africa. This case is a perfect example of what I mentioned above, in that most Zionists don't even realize this is going on and those that do won't say anything about it, even though if it were happening here, they'd be among the first to condemn the "horrible racists" who want to keep the races separate. The double standard when it comes to all things Jewish is apparent to any thinking person. Unfortunately most people today choose not to.