88% of D.C.’s 8th graders can’t read

Bart

Hall of Famer
I thought this post at S-Front was funny, so I copied it.The subject matter is not so funny. When will we wake up?You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.It's the truth, butwe'd rathergo bankrupt trying.

88% of D.C.'s 8th graders can't read
<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>

<DIV id=post_message_5846549>http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...dc.schools.cnn

Sorry, only a video is available. Which is good if your a DC negro, since you wouldn't be able to read this anyway.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
I thought this post at S-Front was funny, so I copied it.  The subject matter is not so funny.  When will we wake up?  You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.  It's the truth, but we'd rather go bankrupt trying. 

&lt;HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1&gt;
&lt;!-- / icon and title --&gt;&lt;!-- message --&gt;
&lt;DIV id=post_message_5846549&gt; [COLOR=#000099">[url]http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...dc.sc hools.cnn[/COLOR">[/url]Sorry, only a video is available. Which is good if your a DC negro, since you wouldn't be able to read this anyway.  </div>

Aren't 12% of DC students white?

Kaptain

Master
jaxvid said:
Bart said:
I thought this post at S-Front was funny, so I copied it.  The subject matter is not so funny.  When will we wake up?  You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.  It's the truth, but we'd rather go bankrupt trying. 

&lt;HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1&gt;
&lt;!-- / icon and title --&gt;&lt;!-- message --&gt;
&lt;DIV id=post_message_5846549&gt; [COLOR=#000099">[url]http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...dc.sc hools.cnn[/COLOR">[/url]Sorry, only a video is available. Which is good if your a DC negro, since you wouldn't be able to read this anyway.  </div>

Aren't 12% of DC students white?
smiley36.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
there might be a better thread to post this, but i think this one will do. these idiots in the educational and judicial systems are on both coasts...

A California appeals court has ruled that homeschooling of children is illegal unless their parents have teaching credentials from the state.
smiley5.gif

"California courts have held that ... parents do not have a constitutional right to homeschool their children," Justice H. Walter Croskey said.

The decision stunned parents of the state's roughly 166,000 homeschooled children. While the court claimed that it was merely clarifying an existing law and not making a new one, the decision leaves the parents of homeschooled children at risk of arrest and criminal prosecution ...

"A primary purpose of the educational system is to train school children in good citizenship, patriotism and loyalty to the state and the nation," Croskey wrote.

California's largest teachers union welcomed the decision as did the Children's Law Center of Los Angeles.

According to the law center's executive director, Leslie Heimov, children should not be educated at home, because they need to be "in a place daily where they would be observed by people who had a duty to ensure their ongoing safety."

read the full article here.

how much worse will things have to get before people quit pretending everything is just great in the ol' US of A?
smiley5.gif
smiley18.gif
smiley7.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
According to the law center's executive director, Leslie Heimov, children should not be educated at home, because they need to be "in a place daily where they would be observed by people who had a duty to ensure their ongoing safety."
[/QUOTE]

I guess the parents don't have the best interests of the kids at heart unlike poorly motivated gov't bureacrats.
smiley5.gif
I don't see this happening elsewhere. Most people I talk to think homeschooling kids are well educated even if they don't agree with the idea.

This is just another Mexifornia idea. Probably hispan invaders are ducking the school system and saying they are "homeschooling" their kids in lieu of having to get up in the morning and get them off to the white mans school. Unfortunately the fallout will hit the religious people who are doing it to opt out of the PC system.

In Detroit today is 'count' day where the school system counts it's students to determine how much money they will get from the state/fed gov't. The worry is that the system will fall under 100,000 kids and they will lose bunches of money. I have a relative that works for the Detroit School Board, it's run with the same efficiency and skill as a child's lemonade stand. The big concern is that the system might have to end chaffeur driven limosines for the school board members if funds are reduced.
smiley11.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
..children should not be educated at home, because they need to be "in a place daily where they would be observed by people who had a duty to ensure their ongoing safety."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Considering the number of teachers having sex with students these days, this quote has an even more sinister tone.

In which locale is a child more likely to suffer one of the following, at home or school:

* Sexual assault
* Physical assault
* Verbal abuse / bullying
* Introduction to drugs / alcohol
* Gang recruitment/ activities

It leaves me almost speechless to think that someone actually believes kids are safer in schools - mouth agape, mind churning in an attempt to find a means to reason with someone who believes such idiocy.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
jaxvid and White Shogun,

once again we see that facts are apparently inconvenient (and certainly something to be ignored) to the socially constructed reality that is being forced upon us.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Well, illiterate or not, non-Asiatic "minority" students will still get funneled into college in higher numbers over vastly superior white students.

It's all part of the reparations White America must pay to non-White Hispanics and Blacks for forcing them to live in the Hell-zone that is the USA when they could be living in the paradise that is Africa and Mexico/Cuba/Guatamala/etc.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
there might be a better thread to post this, but i think this one will do. these idiots in the educational and judicial systems are on both coasts...

A California appeals court has ruled that homeschooling of children is illegal unless their parents have teaching credentials from the state.
smiley5.gif

"California courts have held that ... parents do not have a constitutional right to homeschool their children," Justice H. Walter Croskey said.

The decision stunned parents of the state's roughly 166,000 homeschooled children. While the court claimed that it was merely clarifying an existing law and not making a new one, the decision leaves the parents of homeschooled children at risk of arrest and criminal prosecution ...

"A primary purpose of the educational system is to train school children in good citizenship, patriotism and loyalty to the state and the nation," Croskey wrote.

California's largest teachers union welcomed the decision as did the Children's Law Center of Los Angeles.

read the full article here.

how much worse will things have to get before people quit pretending everything is just great in the ol' US of A?
smiley5.gif
smiley18.gif
smiley7.gif

Sickening, but not surprising. The Globalist Elite funded NEA is largely responsible for the endless undermining of home schooling. It's a travesty of the 1st degree that Uncle Scam has to constantly insert itself into education (making a boondoggle of it). Just another example of a power-hungry government over-reaching the limitations that our Founding Fathers intended.