2023 Washington State Cougars

Phall

Master
Since 2007, Washington State have started 8, 9, 8, 11, 13, 13, 10, 8, 9, 7, 7, 4, 6, 6, and 4 white players. In 2023, they plan to start just 3, another all-time low on a downward trajectory.

Last year's slot dynamo Robert Ferrel could not get an NFL camp invite and seems to be working on finding a CFL tryout.

Backup RB and redshirt sophomore Dylan Paine is roughly fourth on the depth chart and should get a smattering of carries over the year. The two tight ends have never featured prominently but might catch a few passes from their black quarterback.

Cedarland was a high three-star prospect and should rotate in at ILB as a redshirt freshman.

Overall, this team sucks (I still resent them for firing their anti-vaxx coach in 2021), and I'm glad the Big Ten didn't take them in out of charity.

Starters:
TE: Billy Riviere III
OG: Christian Hilborn
OC: Konner Gomness

Backups:
QB: John Mateer, Emmett Brown
RB: Dylan Paine
WR: Leyton Smithson
TE: Cooper Mathers
OL: Devin Kylany, Brock Dieu, Zack Miller, Luke Roaten

DE: Quinn Roff, Andrew Edson
DT: Alec Eckert
LB: Hudson Cedarland, , Kyle Thornton, Joshua Erland (hapa?)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I agree screw Wazzou, their ex coach needs to sue the **** out of them. An All Time Dark Squad for too White of an area…

NikoDuke

Mentor
I agree screw Wazzou, their ex coach needs to sue the **** out of them. An All Time Dark Squad for too White of an area…
Couldn't agree more. Eastern Washington State is one the most beautiful parts on this continent. Too bad this roster doesn't reflect that.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yah, this team certainly reflects the demographics of the region. How far did they have to go to import all of this diversity? Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, all hotbeds of black football talent....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yah, this team certainly reflects the demographics of the region. How far did they have to go to import all of this diversity? Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, all hotbeds of black football talent....
Yeah it ****** sucks. Even Northwest has been compromised..