2023 Texas A&M Aggies

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Since 2005, A&M has had 8, 9, 8, 7, 9, 10, 8, 6, 5 ,4, 3, 3,5 , 6, 6, 4, 3 and 4 white starters. In 2023 they start 4.

Offense -
QB - Connor Weigman
TE - Jake Johnson
LT - Trey Zuhn III
C - Bryce Foster

Backups on 2 Deep
QB Max Johnson
TE Max Wright

Defense -
None

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Connor Weigman is out for the year. Tough loss as he was an emerging young White QB in the SEC. QB Max Johnson is in as the starter, big opportunity for him to prove himself.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://www.on3.com/college/texas-a...bo-fisher-part-ways-after-nearly-six-seasons/

The idiotic boosters that brought in Fisher now get him fired are on the hook for a $75 million dollar buyout. These boosters are the same types that expect coal black "5 star" recruiting classes and their overwhelmingly black teams to compete for national championships based on the fact they have more blacks than the other school. And when it does not happen they keep on trying to pull in more blacks to continue the cycle of insanity. Pretty funny stuff!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
https://www.on3.com/college/texas-a...bo-fisher-part-ways-after-nearly-six-seasons/

The idiotic boosters that brought in Fisher now get him fired are on the hook for a $75 million dollar buyout. These boosters are the same types that expect coal black "5 star" recruiting classes and their overwhelmingly black teams to compete for national championships based on the fact they have more blacks than the other school. And when it does not happen they keep on trying to pull in more blacks to continue the cycle of insanity. Pretty funny stuff!
Great outcome! I hope these cucks go diverse route and are on the hook for another bad contract 2 years from now!

jphoss

Mentor
A & M has hired Duke's coach Mike Elko. I don't see much difference between the two coaches. Both recruited majority black players.

My only hope here is that Elko played safety at Penn so maybe he will recruit, at least some, smart players who can run and coordinate his defense. Not holding my breath bc of the cuck culture down there but maybe we will see a few more try-hard’s in the lineup

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Elko hired to get fired 2 years from now. I agree, he’ll recruit the same if not worse at A$M.

Slight positive is he developed Daniel Jones and Riley Leonard?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
History has shown us that just about every former White football player turned head coach has done nothing in terms of being fair in recruiting. Elko and his Duke teams were very black. Nothing will change as he jumps to tue SEC.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The incentive to uncover hidden white talent is not perceived as being worth the risk of bucking the system. That, along w the fact that many of these coaches are only marginally smarter than the average gym teacher doesn’t help our cause much.