2023 Colorado Buffaloes

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I think Deions magic negro came charm Is wearing off. Just another egotistical dip **** with too much power. Remember when Commies/soyboys cried about Trump mean tweets? No comment on Neon sub tweeting former college affetes? That he's supposed to be leading into productive young men! They're just children!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I think Deions magic negro came charm Is wearing off. Just another egotistical dip **** with too much power. Remember when Commies/soyboys cried about Trump mean tweets? No comment on Neon sub tweeting former college affetes? That he's supposed to be leading into productive young men! They're just children!
I’d love to think the spell is wearing off but that linked article doesn’t seem to indicate that to me. If anything, it’s the opposite. Deion and Shady seem to be as revered by the sports media as ever

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’d love to think the spell is wearing off but that linked article doesn’t seem to indicate that to me. If anything, it’s the opposite. Deion and Shady seem to be as revered by the sports media as ever
Yeah they're running cover. There will be zero covering once they go 4-8 again.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Yeah they're running cover. There will be zero covering once they go 4-8 again.
Sure they will cover him. They’ll say it’s the man holding him down. They will blame the school or the boosters or Colorado taxpayers….

There is no end to the excuse making with a clown like this guy

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Sure they will cover him. They’ll say it’s the man holding him down. They will blame the school or the boosters or Colorado taxpayers….

There is no end to the excuse making with a clown like this guy
Harder to cover when the Ls pile up. I do agree he'll be lashing out at Boulder's demographics soon. Not enough gang violence, drive bys, and popping clubs for Neon's thugs.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Harder to cover when the Ls pile up. I do agree he'll be lashing out at Boulder's demographics soon. Not enough gang violence, drive bys, and popping clubs for Neon's thugs.
I am sure they will find a way to part ways with him if he has an awful season but they will then put him in the broadcast booth and slobber over his jock.

So even when he loses, he still wins.

If he were white there is 0 chance of that happening

jphoss

Mentor
“He will be a top 5 pick” sheeeesh given the state of the nfl draft I am sure he’s right. Hopefully the bears or cardinals suck so bad they take this quota

white is right

Hall of Famer
“He will be a top 5 pick” sheeeesh given the state of the nfl draft I am sure he’s right. Hopefully the bears or cardinals suck so bad they take this quota
If "Dah Beers" give up on their (possible) closeted Reggie Jackson lookalike that would be a record...

I remember years ago when Boulder had the problems with McCartney's "kids" Boulder was painted as a redneck town similar to the town in Deliverance but I only knew Boulder as this skiing town...

PS the scene with the credits rolling where Mindy was talking Mork of the proverbial ledge could be the average DWF after another Neon Deon 4 and 7 season.

Snow Plow

Mentor
If "Dah Beers" give up on their (possible) closeted Reggie Jackson lookalike that would be a record...

I remember years ago when Boulder had the problems with McCartney's "kids" Boulder was painted as a redneck town similar to the town in Deliverance but I only knew Boulder as this skiing town...

PS the scene with the credits rolling where Mindy was talking Mork of the proverbial ledge could be the average DWF after another Neon Deon 4 and 7 season.

I’m not trying to be a dick, but this makes no sense. I am a perceptive person and can usually interpret anything, but this is garbage. Ha