2023 Bowling Green Falcons

Phall

Master
Since 2006, Bowling Green has started 12, 9, 9, 11, 9, 10, 12, 7, 10, 7, 9, 6, 9, and 7 white starters. We've missed a few years in there somewhere. In 2023, they look to start 8.

Scot Loeffler was a well-traveled assistant who took his first head coaching job at Bowling Green in 2019. In 2022, he finally got over the hump and made a bowl game (although the loss left the team at 6-7 overall). In his fifth year, he brings in Indiana transfer Connor Bazelak to lead unorthodox offense, which uses a lot of 2-TE sets.

Anders and Horne are both experienced linebackers who will play the majority of snaps.

Starters:
QB: Connor Bazelak
TE: Andrew Bench
OL: Alex Padgett, Bronson Warner, Alex Wollschlaeger

LB: Darren Anders, Brock Horne
S: Patrick Day

Backups:
QB: Camden Orth
WR: Austin Osborne, Finn Hogan
TE: Levi Gazarek, Nic Kilbride, Rocco Hicks
OL: Nate Pabst, Cade Zimmerly, Jake Burns, Hunter Deyo

S: Steve Lubischer

Phall

Master
Not bad and good depth! Another MAC safety!
If the white players catch the occasional ball on offense, great. If not, this team isn't so hot. I'm interested to see what Bazelak can do in the MAC - he wasn't great at Indiana but had to play some brutal defenses with a lackluster supporting cast.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
If the white players catch the occasional ball on offense, great. If not, this team isn't so hot. I'm interested to see what Bazelak can do in the MAC - he wasn't great at Indiana but had to play some brutal defenses with a lackluster supporting cast.
I agree MAC isn’t what it used to be. Sad I’m excited about 3-4 Defensive starters