2022 NFL Week 8

ximasa

Guru
Jimmy G fits CMC, CMC is unstoppable since his position giving him space to create more space. If he were a Bill, he's another RB Singletary since Allen can get those yards himself.

Niners is the winner in this trade already, a team with CMC, Bosa, Mr Tight end can grow a lot fans outside of US, if they have one more DB/LB, they can be another media darling, oh they are already is now.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wouldn’t call him a bust at all. Jacksonville is a dumpster fire of a franchise. Terrible ownership and coaching and far too dark a roster.

People forget how awful last year was under Urban Meyer. I think Lawrence will be fine.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Rams have lost 3 of their last 5 homes games. The wheels are falling off quick. They need to make some major adjusments
as it would be a travesty to see the Super Bowl Champions not make the playoffs. The good news is that they have played only
7 games and have 10 games to go still. Plenty of time to turn it around but they need better O-line Play as well as to make a move
if possible to get another running back through free agency. Coach Sean McVay has to earn his money this year!

Only problem is they have saturated their o-line depth chart with sumos. The Rams went all in last year to get a Super Bowl victory and they did. They built the team for the moment and neglected having a stable roster for the future. The piss poor play of the o-line and it dropping from almost all White to this sumo laden O-line is no coincidence.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another rough night for Rodgers.

I wonder if he noticed that the Bill's coach bears some resemblance to Brett Favre.

I know coaches can get fired in mid-season. How about GMs? Gutenwhatever the caste master has to go. The sooner the better.

I bet he will be around for awhile. The awful drafting and free agency moves are now becoming apparent to all everyone (we were a few years ahead of the curve as usual) - draft a mediocre black QB, draft several mediocre black WRs, draft several mediocre black offensive linemen - it's all adding up to the Packers foundation crumbling. Rodgers can only do so much - any QB can only do so much. Everyone wants to put the blame on Rodgers as they do Brady. It's a joke.

Warhawk_46

Master
The Rams have lost 3 of their last 5 homes games. The wheels are falling off quick. They need to make some major adjusments
as it would be a travesty to see the Super Bowl Champions not make the playoffs. The good news is that they have played only
7 games and have 10 games to go still. Plenty of time to turn it around but they need better O-line Play as well as to make a move
if possible to get another running back through free agency. Coach Sean McVay has to earn his money this year!
Seem to think there are three quality white running backs (Funk, Borghi, and Nall) looking for work…

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
People forget how awful last year was under Urban Meyer. I think Lawrence will be fine.
I agree. He's coming along well, this is essentially his rookie season. He's starting from scratch after last year's disaster with Urban Blight.

The White quarterback I'm worried about the most now is Zach Wilson. He's still going through going pains on a team with a bad o-line and young receivers, but none of that matters if the Jets start losing regularly. Fortunately the Jets are 5-3 but as we know all it takes is a couple more losses in a row and the shrieking and howling will begin in earnest.

wile

Master
Last season when Trev L. was the new hotness at QB he was doing Subway comms and when one came up in my twitter feed I told him cash those checks because the celebrity coach Blight was going to ruin his career, but thankfully Blight ruined his own coaching career at least at the NFL level. So yeah this is his rookie year so to say.

wile

Master
How bad is the Packers' O-line, so bad at pass protection they featured the run and did rather well with it and Rodgers seemed ok with that choice.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Boring game. Have it on in the background. Hopefully Burrow heats up in the 2nd half.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Disappointed the Bengals lost. Especially to the browns.

I agree. They seem to now have a musical carousel of magical smile qb's that are on so many teams now. Remember as they say they
always have that flick of the wrist and never ending upside even when they should be old journey men. I loathe the Browns.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I didn't see the game but I will look at the box score when I can. I have no idea how they lost to the stinking Browns but it looks like it was pretty one-sided all night. Kind of repulsive.

El Gringo

Mentor
Burrow played decent 25/35 232 yds and a 2 Td, but he threw 1 int and was sacked 5 times. As a team they rushed for 36 yds at 3.6 ypc. Looks like offensive line issues again!