2016 Miami (OH) Redhawks

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Since 2005 the Miami Redhawks, 13, 13, 16, 13, 9, 11, 10, 9, 9, 14 and 14 starters. They drop to 9 this year.

Billy Bahl has the make up of a good QB, interested to see how he develops as a sophomore. For some reason WR Sam Martin is not a starter or listed on the two deep depth chart despite being the 2nd leading receiver in 2015. The defense drops down to only one white starter but the depth chart does have a decent number of white players on the two deep.

Offense
QB Billy Bahl
TE Nate Becker
LT Zach Hovey
LG Randy Heideman
C Mitch Palmer
RG Sam McCollum
RT Collin Buchanan
WR Jared Murphy

Defense
DE Zach Smierciak

Players to watch RB Spencer Mcinnis, RB Grant Niemiece, WR Luke Mayock (nephew of Mike Mayock), WR Sam Martin (not sure why he isn't listed as starter), TE Ryan Smith, DE Austin Gearing, DT Mack Duffin, DE Quinn Calcagno, LB Brad Koenig, S Matt Merimee

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I caught a little of Miami OH vs. Iowa last week. Going up against a very good Hawkeye defense I was impressed with what I saw from Billy Bahl as a true sophomore. He had great poise, displayed a powerful arm and was not phased by going up against a top 25 Iowa team. He is a QB I am going to keep an eye on as he has an NFL frame and skillset.