2014 Western Michigan Broncos

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Since 2006, the Broncos have had 12, 10, 9, 12, 9, 8, and 6, with no preview for the 2013 edition of the Broncos, but I bet it was somewhere between 6 and 8. At any rate, they’ll have 8 this year. Backups to look out for are: QB Cam Thomas or Chance Stewart, FB Jonathan Russell, TE Lucas Bezerra, LG Zach Novoselsky, C Jackson Day, RG Curtis Doyle, DT(3T) Nick Matich, MLB Grant DePalma, and WLB Robert Spillane. With this being a MAC team, there really isn’t much to root for with the Broncos, as there are many better choices in the conference.

Offense
QB- Zach Terrell
FB- Donnie Ernsberger
WR(X)- Daniel Braverman
TE(Y)- Eric Boyden
LG- James Kristof
C- Jon Hoffing

Defense
NT- David Curle
WLB- Austin Lewis
FS- Justin Currie

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Jack,

sophomore wide receiver/returner Daniel Braverman got the start for the Broncos in their season opener. i've mentioned him in another thread or two, but he is a potential superstar. he is lightning quick (reported 4.3 speed in the 40) and has serious long speed, as well (10.68 in the 100-meters).

after 1 game, Braverman leads Central Michigan with 10 catches for 130 yards, with a team-high long of 47. the rest of the team combined has 13 catches for a mere 113 yards. don't sleep on this cat.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Jack,

sophomore wide receiver/returner Daniel Braverman got the start for the Broncos in their season opener. i've mentioned him in another thread or two, but he is a potential superstar. he is lightning quick (reported 4.3 speed in the 40) and has serious long speed, as well (10.68 in the 100-meters).

after 1 game, Braverman leads Central Michigan with 10 catches for 130 yards, with a team-high long of 47. the rest of the team combined has 13 catches for a mere 113 yards. don't sleep on this cat.

Thanks Jimmy!! I went by the depth chart for that game, which said he was 2nd string, but glad to see it was wrong!