2014 Washington St. Cougars

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Cougars have started 9, 8, 11, 13, 13, 10 and 8 white starters since 2007. They are projected to have 7 white starters in 2014. Their is a pattern with the west coast teams and an infusion of polys especially on defense and Washington St. is falling to this plague as well.

Players to look out for include QB Luke Falk, OL Sam Flor, OL B.J. Salmonson, WR Brett Bartolone LB/S Mitchel Peterson, DB Beau Glover

Offense
QB- Conner Halliday
WR - River Cracraft
LT- Joe Dahl
LG- Gunnaer Eklund
C- Riley Sorenson
RG- Jacob Seydel
RT - Cole Madison

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Cougars have started 9, 8, 11, 13, 13, 10 and 8 white starters since 2007. They are projected to have 7 white starters in 2014. Their is a pattern with the west coast teams and an infusion of polys especially on defense and Washington St. is falling to this plague as well.

Players to look out for include QB Luke Falk, OL Sam Flor, OL B.J. Salmonson, WR Brett Bartolone LB/S Mitchel Peterson, DB Beau Glover

Offense
QB- Conner Halliday
WR - River Cracraft
LT- Joe Dahl
LG- Gunnaer Eklund
C- Riley Sorenson
RG- Jacob Seydel
RT - Cole Madison

That's a very disturbing trend to say the least. Some teams like Utah have even pushed blacks out of the DL in favor of polys. I think we'd see a few more whites starting if there weren't as many polys. This has all been in the last 3-6 years or so. Looking through the old previews, a TON of west coast (Pac-12) teams had plenty of white players everywhere, but now Stanford will have more white starters on their defense than the rest of the Pac-12? I know those white players didn't just magically disappear in three years. I'm hoping it's just limited to the West Coast. At least they don't play basketball.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That's a very disturbing trend to say the least. Some teams like Utah have even pushed blacks out of the DL in favor of polys. I think we'd see a few more whites starting if there weren't as many polys. This has all been in the last 3-6 years or so. Looking through the old previews, a TON of west coast (Pac-12) teams had plenty of white players everywhere, but now Stanford will have more white starters on their defense than the rest of the Pac-12? I know those white players didn't just magically disappear in three years. I'm hoping it's just limited to the West Coast. At least they don't play basketball.

To me it seems that Polys are being put into a niche role for the most part. They all seem to be defensive linemen/linebackers but they are really becoming yet another threat to white players.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
To me it seems that Polys are being put into a niche role for the most part. They all seem to be defensive linemen/linebackers but they are really becoming yet another threat to white players.

The DL/LB spots just happen to be where most of those white players play.... what an odd coincidence.