2013 Iowa State Cyclones

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Since 2005, Iowa State has started 14, 12, 8, 9, 6, 11, 10, and 11 whites. This year, they look to drop 1 white to 10 again. Jeff Woody will also be playing RB too this year, hopefully a lot to pair with dynamic QB Sam Richardson. Iowa State will easily be one of the whitest Big 12 teams this year, and I’ll cheer for them. White backups include: QB Grant Rohach, RB Jeff Woody, TE Brent Boesen, LT Brock Dagel, C Ben Loth, RG Daniel Burton, RT Jamison Lalk, DE Mitch Meyers, DT Austin Krick, and WLB Luke Knott.

Offense
QB- Sam Richardson
TE(Maybe; he’s been practicing there)- Jeff Woody
LT- Jacob Gannon
LG- Bob Graham
C- Tom Farniok
RG- Ethan Tuftee
RT- Kyle Lichtenberg

Defense
DT- Collin Bevins
NG- Brandon Jensen
DE- Cory Morrissey or Nick Kron - in a fight for the position.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Wow! I was quite surprised to read this from rotoworld. We all know that Jeff Woody is vastly underrated and needs more carries, but I didn't think Rotoworld did either:

Iowa State senior RB Shontrelle Johnson has been cleared to participate in all team activities.
Johnson missed the schools bowl game due to a knee injury but word is he will be a full participant when fall camp opens on August 5. Johnson and James White combined for 1,009 rushing yards and four touchdowns last season. We would like to see Jeff Woody get more carries.