2012 Texas San Antonio Roadrunners

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected white starters for one of the FBS's newest teams, and a new football team in general, in it's 2nd season are the Texas San Antonio Roadrunners. The Roadrunners are coached by former Miami Head Coach Larry Coker. I expected this team to be fairly dark, but as I researched the team, I was pleasantly surprised. The Roadrunners look to have 11 white starters this year!! :) Their website doesn't have any pictures of their players on it, so I had to look all of these guys up, and I won't have all of the white backups listed here. Key white backups to look for are TE David Morgan, Hawk LB Cody Rodgers, and SS(Dawg) Nic Johnston. Go Roadrunners!!

Offense
QB- Eric Soza
TE- Jeremiah Moeller
LT- Drew Phillips
LG- Scott Inskeep or Patrick Hoog
C- Nate Leonard
RG- Cody Harris

Defense
DE- Jason Neill
NT- Richard Burge
DE- William Ritter
Mike LB- Brandon Reeves
Hawk LB- Steven Kurfehs

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Jack, thanks for previewing the Roadrunners! The way you had to look up these players is the way I had to do it back in '05 and '06. It was much more time consuming and is the main reason (along with deciding to start doing it a bit later in the year) I wasn't able to do all of the teams in '05. I hope this team does not get any darker in the future.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Jack, thanks for previewing the Roadrunners! The way you had to look up these players is the way I had to do it back in '05 and '06. It was much more time consuming and is the main reason (along with deciding to start doing it a bit later in the year) I wasn't able to do all of the teams in '05. I hope this team does not get any darker in the future.

No problem, Colonel!! :) I'm happy to preview these teams, even if it is time consuming; I really enjoy writing up these previews.

I can't imagine having to do every single team this way though; that would be way too long. Thanks for those efforts back in those years, and each year since Colonel. I always enjoy reading your previews.

I hope the Roadrunners can compete in the watered down WAC this year.