2012 Missouri Tigers

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are your 2012 projected white starters for one of the SEC's newest members. Gary Pinkel and the Missouri Tigers will be bringing their spread offense into the physical SEC this year. Missouri will come into the SEC with 4 white starters on defense, and a few more whites who will get some playing time, far above the average for an SEC team. Also, they will start off with an all white offensive line, and a white WR. Since 2006, Missouri has started 7, 8, 9, 9, 11, and 9 whites. It looks like Missouri will be jumping back up to 10 white starters for their inaugural SEC season. I don't know how long Missouri will be this white though, as they will eventually be under some pressure to recruit to SEC "standards" when it comes to recruiting and playing whites.:dodgy:

Some whites who will see playing time are QB Corbin Berkstresser, WR(X) Wesley Leftwich, LT Taylor Chappell, LG Max Copeland, C Brad McNulty, RG Nick Demien, DE Brayden Burnett, DT Matt Hoch, and SLB Michael Brennan.

Offense
WR(H)- TJ Moe
LT- Elvis Fisher
LG- Travis Ruth
C- Mitch Morse
RG- Jack Meiners
RT- Justin Britt

Defense
DE- Brad Madison
DT- Jimmy Burge
MLB- Will Ebner
SLB- Andrew Wilson

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
While the 2012 recruiting class was done in SEC standards (5 out of 20 were white), Missouri's 2013 class may take it back to less caste standards as currently 7 of their 13 recruits are white. They are also interested in a white runningback in this year's recruiting class, Parker Davis, though he hasn't been offered yet.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Missouri also has Tyler Hunt on the roster, the 2010 Division 1 player of the year for the State of Missouri. This kid can play. He was a walk-on, of course. Here's his un-updated page from Mizzou.

TwentyTwo

Master
Good to see Vanderbilt getting some competition!

The SEC needs to add a vanilla swirl of WR's... TJ Moe & Ryan Swope(TX A&M hybrid RB) will be a welcome addition to the expansion...

WR-Wesley Leftwich has some serious "jets" running in the low 4.3's at HS All Star Camp...I hope to see some 80 yard TD plays in his future!

FootballDad, Thanks for the head's up on RB Tyler Hunt....I'm sure he would be on scholarship if he were not so melanin defcient!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Went to the Mizzou game last weekend against FCS Southeast Louisiana, and it was a snoozefest. The opening play of the game was an end-around handoff to TJ Moe, but the majority of the play was watching the stone-handed Mizzou receivers dropping off-target passes by black quarterback James Franklin. If you've ever watched Franklin, he is unusual to watch as he stands completely still in the pocket. No foot movement, just gets the snap, and stands there. It's very strange. Of course, it helps to have the dominant snowplow line in front of you.

Southeast Louisiana has got to be one of the worst college teams that I've ever seen. And with all of that affletic talent that they have, how is that possible? :wacko: I'm pretty sure there are some high school teams that could have lined up against Missouri and not done much worse.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The Tigers host the UGA (Black)Dawgs this weekend in Mizzou's 1st SEC game. Hopefully, they'll torch the bally-who'd Blackdawg defense (that gave up 240 first half yard to Buffalo).

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'd definitely like to see those White defenders stuff the UGA running game that is "in good shape" according to many in the Atlanta sports media.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Reb, I'll be at the game this Saturday. Because they are playing the BlackDawgs, it will be a little easier to root for the Tigers, but it's still tough to cheer for the Mizzou black quarterback, his two affletic receivers (Moe works the slot, natch) and his dreadful supa-afflete RB's.

And as for the Missouri defense, only 3 honky crackers are good enough to start these days. The startings palefaces on defense are now the following:

NG - Matt Hoch (Jimmy Burge is the backup and gets plenty of snaps)
MLB - Will Ebner (is currently questionable for Saturdays game)
SLB - Andrew Wilson

Brad Madison will still play a lot at DE, but lost his starting gig to supa-dupa-afflete Michael Sam. Other than that, there aren't ANY other whites on the two and three-deep defensive roster. Pinkel recruits Texas and Oklahoma hard, but doesn't bother with anybody down there if they don't have the necessary complexion.

The offense is caste to the core. Besides TJ Moe, it's all bruvas at WR and TB. In order for a white tailback, like Tyler Hunt, to play, only 9 real athletes who are ahead of him (probably) on the depth chart would need to go down.

It's sickening, considering that virtually all of the best players on the best high school teams in Missouri (you know, the ones that win the championships) are white.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
FootballDad, that is sad to hear, and even more sad knowing that this is one of the whitest SEC teams.