2012 Illinois Fighting Illini

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are your starting white Illini for Illinois and new head coach Tim Beckman. Since 2005, Illinois has started 10, 11, 8, 5, 4, 4, and 6/7 last year. Look for another shocking jump up to 8 white starters this year.

Some white Illini to keep an eye out for are QB Reilly O'Toole, WRs Jordan Frysinger and Jake Kumerow, TE Matt LaCosse, C Tony Durkin, RG Tyler Sands, RT Pat Flavin, NT Jake Howe, DT, Austin Teitsma, and MLB Henry Dickinson. Scheelhaase has a tendency to get hurt, so definatly watch out for Reilly O'Toole to play this year. I'm shocked that Illinois has 8 white starters this year. WR Spencer Harris could have a great year this year, even with Scheelhaase at QB.

Offense
FB- Zach Becker
WR- Spencer Harris
LT- Michael Heitz
C- Graham Pocic
RG- Ted Karras
RT- Simon Cvijanovic

Defense
WLB- Houston Bates
SS- Steve Hull

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Scheelhaase is a garbage QB. He is a zook recruit through and through. O'Toole is a pretty good prospect and is only a sophomore. The new coach does not have an allegiance to Scheelhaase like that moron Zook did so I hope O'Toole gains the starting position at some point this season.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan, I'm with you on the QB situation. I'm so sick of seeing this team with a black quarterback.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Col.,

I watched him play some last year...he is a real scatterbrain back there.