2012 Army Black Knights

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are Army's starting White Knights for 2012. Since 2005, Army has started 15, 16, 16, 14, 13, 15, and 13 white starters. Look for a jump up back to 15 white starters this year for Army! Army has a great chance to make it back to the postseason this year again with athletic QB Trent Steelman at the helm, and Jared Hassin returns not as Army's FB, but as the RB.

Some reserve white Knights to look out for are FB Hayden Tippett, WR Jon Crucitti, LT Nick Bennett, LG John Szott, C Todd McDonald, RG Stephen Shumaker, RT Michael Kime, DT Shane Finnane, BAN Jacob Drozd, and FS Ty Schrader.

Offense
QB- Trent Steelman
RB- Jared Hassin
WR- Patrick Laird
LT- Ben Jebb
LG- Frank Allen
C- Ryan Powis
RG- Matt Villanti
RT- Will Wilson

Defense
DT- Robert Kough
WHIP- Holt Zalneraitis
BAN- Nate Combs
MLB- Zachary Williams - in a fight for the position
ROV- Thomas Holloway- in a fight for the position
FS- Kyler Martin
SS- Hayden Pierce

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hope this Army team does really well. Great news for a change. I hope Jared Hassin runs wild!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I hope this Army team does really well. Great news for a change. I hope Jared Hassin runs wild!

I agree Colonel, I hope Army does great! I was happy to finally have some good news on these previews.

I have a feeling that this year is going to be very dark for college football. Even a few teams that had less than 10 white starters took some nosedives this year, teams such as Purdue, Western Kentucky, and Idaho being a few examples.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, it is looking more and more like that Jack.