2012 Arizona Wildcats

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The RichRod(munch) coached Arizona Wildcats look to rebound after a dismal 4-8 season in 2011. The Wildcats should start eight White players. On the offensive side of the ball, the Cats look to start LG Carter Lees, RG Trace Biskin, LT Mickey Baucus C Kyle Quinn & TE Michael Cooper. Other Whites seeing reps should include TE Drew Robinson, LT Trent Spurgeon, C Addison Bachman and LG Chris Putton,

On Defense, AZ looks to start LBs Rob Hanskins, & Jake Fischer w/ DE Dan Pettinato FS Jared Tevis. Other White players getting PT should include DT Chris Merrill and DE Lamar De Rego (who might be mestizo).

Offense (5)
LG Carter Lees
RG Trace Biskin
LT Mickey Baucus
C Kyle Quinn
TE Michael Cooper

Defense (4)
LB Rob Hanskins
LB Jake Fischer
DE Dan Pettinato
FS Jared Tevis

Special Teams
PK John Bonano
P Kyle Dugandzic

Last edited:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Dixie, I'm happy to say you've missed one white starter for the Wildcats! :) As I was looking at their depth chart, one name caught my eye, FS Jared Tevis. I took a look at his profile, and sure enough, he is a white player! :D He's the younger brother of former Boise State LB Aaron Tevis, so the kid can definatly play. I'm very sure Jared Tevis will be starting at FS this year.

Not surprisingly however, Stoops made Jared walk-on.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rodriquez following his black quarterback only formula out in Arizona...such a pathetic man

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Dixie, I'm happy to say you've missed one white starter for the Wildcats! :) As I was looking at their depth chart, one name caught my eye, FS Jared Tevis. I took a look at his profile, and sure enough, he is a white player! :D He's the younger brother of former Boise State LB Aaron Tevis, so the kid can definatly play. I'm very sure Jared Tevis will be starting at FS this year.

Not surprisingly however, Stoops made Jared walk-on.

Thanks hombre! BUMP ^^^

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
LB Jake Fischer lead the Wildcats w/ 13 tackles (2.5 TFL) in their (squeaker) win over Toledo, and Free Safety Jared Tevis added 12 tackles. :cheesy:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
In AZ's 59-38 upset of (#18) Oklahoma State, I see no offensive stats for any White skill players. :mad:

However....on defense, LB Jake Fischer lead the Cats w/ 14 tackles, 1 FF + FR. :becky: Jared Tevis had 9 tackles, 2 INTs + 1 pass breakup. :beer: Safety Brendan Murphy & PK John Bonano added a tackle each.