2012 Air Force Falcons

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Air Force Academy has been both inconsistent and also one of the Whitest teams in the FBS since '05, starting 14, 19, 21, 18, 14, 14 and 15 Whites during that period. It is nice to see them getting back to a White QB, if not a White RB. They have a couple of White CBs who look to get playing time, so we'll see what happens between now and September. As of right now, expect 15 White starters for Air Force.

Some White backups who may see playing time include QBs Mitch Greibel and Dano Graves, TB Cody Getz, WR(Z) Drew Coleman, WR(X) Brandon Hirneise, TE Austin Briehl, RTs Evan Kaufman and Alex Huskisson, CBs Aaryn Bouzos and Gavin McHenry, ILB Josh Kusan, NG Cody Miller, DEs Dana Luebbe and Troy Timmerman.

Offense
QB Connor Deitz
FB Mike DeWitt
WR(Z) Ty MacArthur
TE D.J. Miolen
RG Jordan Eason
C Michael Husar
LG Nathan Badger
LT Jason Kons

Defense
NG Nick Fitzgerald
DE Nick DeJulio
OLB Alex Means
OLB Connor Healy
ILB James Chambers
ILB Austin Niklas
SS Brian Lindsay
FS Anthony LaCoste

Last edited:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
It looks like 5 players were kicked off of Air Force's team before their training camp started.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8232449/five-key-air-force-players-no-longer-roster

Three of these players were starters and all the starters were black: WR Mikel Hunter, OLB Jamil Cooks, and S Anthony Wooding, Jr.

I'm not sure who will replace Hunter, but if Phil Steele's early depth chart is accurate, than OLB Connor Healy and FS Jon Lindemann will be replacing their black counterparts on defense, giving the Falcons two more white starters, and eight total for defense!! :D Which means Air Force will be the whitest team in the country again this year with 16 white starters total, maybe 17 depending on what happens with Hunter's WR spot!

Highlander

Mentor

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, I think senior Brian Lindsay will take over for Jay Fullam at SS, TB Anthony LaCoste has moved to FS, and is the front runner to start there now! So Air Force will have 16 white starters this year, I'm almost certain!!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great news! I was hoping one of the Whitest teams would hit the 16 mark by the time the season started. I don't personally consider a team to be mostly White until they have 16 White starters.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here's an update to Air Force starters.... Josh Kusan starts at ILB now, and Jared Jones starts for Connor Healy at OLB. Aaryn Bouzos and Gavin McHenry are also list on the the two deep at CB, at the two different spots.

On offense, the Falcons will gain a white starter in RT Alex Huskisson, giving them an all-white line!! Austin Briehl starts at TE now too. Cody Getz also is listed as a co-starter at RB, but looking at last game's stat line, he's the main guy for the Falcons! I'm not sure, but their other WR is Chris Jordan, who I think is white, because he's never gotten his shot to play until this year(his senior year). So, if Jordan is white, the Air Force offense could be all-white at times!!

Give the Falcons 17-18 white starters(depending on Chris Jordan.)!! :D