2011 Texas Christian Horned Frogs

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Since '05, Texas Christian has started 10, 8, 9, 8, 9 and 11 Whites. The '11 campaign looks to include 10 White starters. Some Whites who may see playing time include QB Matt Brown, TEs Corey Fuller, Robert Deck and Stephen Bryant, LG Spencer Thompson, Cs Eric Tausch and Michael Thompson, RG John Wooldridge, RT Ty Horn, LE Ross Forrest, DT David Johnson and REs Matt Anderson and Jon Koontz.

Offense
QB Casey Pachall
FB Luke Shivers
TE Logan Brock
LG Kyle Dooley
C James Fry
RG Blaize Foltz
RT Jeff Olson

Defense
DT D.J. Yendrey
SLB Tank Carder
MLB Tanner Brock

Highlander

Mentor

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
DJ Yendrey is a white guy Highlander, he was one of the four kicked off the team. So three white guys got kicked off. Yendrey and Brock both started for them last year.

Highlander

Mentor
DJ Yendrey is a white guy Highlander, he was one of the four kicked off the team. So three white guys got kicked off. Yendrey and Brock both started for them last year.
Thanks, Jack.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sad news and it is definitely a disturbing trend. I hate to hear about this story, but they were asking for trouble.

white is right

Hall of Famer
This could be a byproduct of going "big time". How does a religious institution recruit low character guys like this? It's even sadder to see Whites caught up in this nonsense....:thumbdown:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This could be a byproduct of going "big time". How does a religious institution recruit low character guys like this? It's even sadder to see Whites caught up in this nonsense....:thumbdown:

The truth is that they aren't very religious at all, white is right. They haven't wanted to be known as Texas Christian University for the last 5+ years. Why else do you think I keep referring to them that way? :biggrin:

white is right

Hall of Famer
I know in Canada parochial school funding is mandatory and in some provinces only parochial schools exist. So the type of student in religious schools isn't the type you would expect. Things were so bad in Toronto that some schools refused to take government funding and went private to get rid of the riff raff gang banger types that attended these schools. I know Boston College, Notre Dame or Holy Cross don't have these problems...