2011 Nevada Wolfpack

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the white starters for the Nevada Wolfpack this year. Since 2006, Nevada started 15, 12, 6, 4, and 6 whites. So this year looks to be an increase of five white starters, getting the Wolfpack back to 11 white starters!
smiley32.gif
Since WR Brandon Wimberly was shot recently, Chris Ault said he's done playing football, so Shane Anderson gets the start at the "X" WR spot this year. QB Tyler Lantrip looks to take over the pistol offense from Colin Kaepernick, and hopefully, will be able to put up his numbers. This is nice to see from Nevada, and it looks like they're done with the decline for right now. Their all white D-Line. White backups on the Wolfpack to look for are QBs Mason Magleby and Cody Fajardo, TE Randy Horton, C Jordan Mudge, WG Alex Pinto, DT Jack Reynoso, DE Tyler Houk, WOLF Burton De Koning (he can play right away,) SS Dean Faddis, FS Bubba Boudreaux, and DB/WR Corbin Louks.

Offense
QB- Tyler Lantrip
WR(X)- Shane Anderson
TE- Zach Sudfeld
ST- Joel Bitonio or Steve Haley
SG- Scott Frisbie or Steve Haley
C- Jeff Meads
WT- Jeff Nady

Defense
DE- Albert Rosette
DT- Zack Madonick
DT- Brett Roy
DE-Brock Hekking Edited by: Jack Lambert

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm glad to see some improvement at Nevada, Jack! Hopefully it will continue! They should be a majority White team every year. Let's hope those 4 Whites on defense will be a "Fearsome Foursome."

Highlander

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Nevada is only 6.8% black.
And probably 99% of them live in Las Vegas.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This isn't football related, but I sure hated to hear about those folks getting killed in the 18-wheeler/train collision. Nevada is one of those states, like West Virginia, that should have an almost all White team every season. Of course West Virginia doesn't have the mestizo population of Nevada either.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I'm glad to see some improvement at Nevada, Jack! Hopefully it will continue! They should be a majority White team every year. Let's hope those 4 Whites on defense will be a "Fearsome Foursome."
<div></div><div>Yes I'm looking forward to seeing this team as well! I also will be interested as to see that front 4 on the defense lineholds up. I hope they play their hearts out and really be a force in run stopping and pass rushing.</div>