2011 Missouri Tigers

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the white starters for the Missouri Tigers this year. WR T.J. Moe is one of the most productive WRs in the country right now, and should make a great target for the new QB. On defense, DE Brad Madison is a terror off the edge for the Tigers, leading the team last year with 7.5 sacks, despite NOT being a regular starter. White backups to look for include QB Ashton Glaser, WR(Z) Brandon Gerau, LT Anthony Gatti, LG Justin Britt, C Mitch Morse, RG Jack Meiners, DT Jimmy Burge, and MLB Luke Lambert. Since 2006, Missouri has started 7, 8, 9, 9, and 11 white starters.

Offense
WR(H) - T.J. Moe
LT- Elvis Fisher
LG- Jayson Palmgren
C- Travis Ruth
RG- Austin Weubbels
RT- Dan Hoch

Defense
DE- Brad Madison
SLB- Andrew Wilson
MLB- Will Ebner

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Since I'm going to the Mizzou/Iowa State game tomorrow, I thought I would review the white starters for the Tigers. The only changes from Jack Lambert's original post are at MLB, where Luke Lambert replaces injured Will Ebner, and LT where Justin Britt replaces Elvis Fisher. Both are white swaps, so total starting whites remains the same at 9.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Brutal. Is this the worst year for black backs?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/rapid-reports/post/16102491

Nov. 13, 2011 11:29 a.m. - by Dave Matter - Josey out for the year
TB Henry Josey tore the patallar tendon, anterior cruciate ligament and medial collateral ligament in his left knee during Saturday's win over Texas, team spokesman Chad Moller confirmed Sunday. Josey was scheduled for season-ending surgery Sunday. Team doctors expect a full recovery but were unsure on a timetable. Tigers RapidReports

He is the Big 12's leading rusher, with over 1,100 yards.

Last edited: