2010 Western Kentucky Hilltoppers

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Western is entering its second year in the Sun Belt Conference and the FBS. They now have a black head coach in former Hilltopper black quarterback Willie Taggert. His first team looks to start 10 Whites. Since CF started tracking WKU in '06, they have had 13, 11, 10, and 13 White starters. I hope this isn't the beginning of a long downhill caste slide for WKU. Look for WR Seth Tamme to get some PT.

Offense
QB Matt Pelesasa
TE Jack Doyle
LT Wes Jeffries
C Derrick Elder
RG Seth White
RT Preston King

Defense
DT Cole Tischer
MLB Thomas Majors
SS Mark Santoro
FS Ryan Beard

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I hope the Hilltoppers won't slide down to the "standards" set by other Sun Belt teams.

Colonel, I was wondering, I checked Western Kentucky's roster for this year, and what happened to Seth Tamme at WR? It looks like he is a senior this year from his profile. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he got demoted.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great question Jack. Seth had 2 catches for 39 yards in the spring game, but isn't listed on the post-spring 2 deep chart. His bio hasn't been updated for 2010 yet, so if and until something changes, it appears he has been demoted. Hopefully things will change once the season gets going.