2010 UAB Blazers

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
UAB has started 3, 5, 5, 5, and 6 Whites since '05. UAB is now back to the bottom of the Caste cellar, with just two White starters. This sickening lineup makes UAB tied for the sad title of the darkest team in the FBS. White backups include RG/LG Caleb Thomas, TE Sam Accursio, QB Bryan Ellis, C Billy Autrey, and DT David DeCordova.

Offense
LG Greg Bulls

Defense
SS Chase Daniel

whiteCB

Master
Does the State of Alabama have Mike Hass Laws? They're patterned after the Jim Crow Laws of yesteryear but are applied in the form of not letting white people have more than 10% of a team's starting lineup.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
CB, Alabama had 8 White starters last year, but your point is well taken. You could ask the same of my native Mississippi as well. It sickens me to know this is going on.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The problem is that once these teams go black they never come back. You may see a gain of a white starter or two from year to year but I doubt we will ever see this team with 8 white starters again.

referendum

Mentor
White athlete, I'm not sure that once these teams go black they never go back. Just off the top of my head I can think of Iowa State, Kansas State, and Kentucky as some teams that were down to from 4-5 white starters and now are looking better. A team from the South however might be a different story.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Teams can get Whiter, it just depends on who the coaches are and what they are allowed to do. Trouble is, most coaches and ADs all over the US are caste disciples to one extent or another. You'd think there would be some backing off of these near blackout starting squads, but with the Caste System you never know.