2010 Louisiana Tech Bulldogs

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tech hasn't fielded a majority White starting 22 since long before the
CF website existed. Since 05' they have had 4, 9, 9, 7, and 8 White
starters. This season, its back up to 9. Among the few White backups
to look for are C Matthew Shepperd and DT John White.

Offense
QB
Ross Jenkins or Steven Ensminger
WR (Y) R.P. Stuart
LT Rob McGill
LG
Kevin Saia
C Lon Roberts
RG Stephen Warner

Defense
LE
Matt Broha
LT Mason Hitt
SLB Dusty Rust

Highlander

Mentor
Louisiana Tech suspends four players indefinitely for violating team rules:
Tim Molton WR, R.P. Stuart, WR, Cruz Williams, WR, and linebacker Kiamni Washington

TwentyTwo

Master
Don't usually like to compare white players like dwf's do with Welker...or Hillis must be another Alstott.. could this be a "poor man's" Danny Woodhead...did not carry the ball enough this year...but will keep an eye out his Sr season next year! I'd be curious to know if he were black with those number out of JUCO ...he would have more heavily recruited at Tailback..of course you know the answer...

Ray Holley (jr.) 5'-9" 190 (4.46)...Transfered from Orange Coast College CA (1,527 yds rush/18TD's in 09').. He's been 2nd string "Tailback"behind Tennesee transfer Lennon Creer who has been tearing it up...Holley finally got some carries last week vs San Jose St. (13 carries 58 yds 1 TD)...I got to see him run in "garbage time"vs Boise earlier this season; had 4 carries 27yds..he looked quick,shifty, explosive;elusive....He wears #32 BTW...

This year for La.Techhe had a 4.3avg 42-182-2TD's & 11rec 98 yds....

features0103.jpg

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hey Colonel, I like your signature line over there. By having Caste Football so boldly stated, you can go talk about any topic, such as the playoff system for FBS, and the message is still loud and clear.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Hey Colonel, I like your signature line over there. By having Caste Football so boldly stated, you can go talk about any topic, such as the playoff system for FBS, and the message is still loud and clear.

Thanks man! Yeah, I figure I'll post a few times around the board and get the CF name out a little bit. There are some real pieces of work over there.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I notice that you have gotten lots of "bad rep" over there! I usually view getting "red rep" as a badge of honor on those sites. I'm glad that we don't have that kind of dumb "peer" rating system here at CF, it smacks of everyone jerking each other off. (Did I just say that?)

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
I notice that you have gotten lots of "bad rep" over there! I usually view getting "red rep" as a badge of honor on those sites. I'm glad that we don't have that kind of dumb "peer" rating system here at CF, it smacks of everyone jerking each other off. (Did I just say that?)

Yeah, I'm ticking off people left and right. I'm also glad we don't have something like that, FootballDad. I'm surprised they haven't banned me yet. I just posted JC's article on Peyton Hillis, but I doubt they take it seriously. It has been a while since I've been on a college team board and I'm surprised how the level of intelligence has dropped even more. Since they keep egging me on, I'll keep posting more and putting more CF links on their site. I must say though, two people have given my original comment positive "reputation."

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I figure that the age of the average poster on these DWF boards is probably around 20, and unlike some of our younger posters here on CF, they are system pawns, completely ignorant of anything of importance going on around them. They are the folks that you saw trampling through the doors on the Black Friday videos.

Although it's important work posting on boards such as that, since you may get a few people, or a few lurkers to actually think, it's not easy to do, and the dumbed-down level of discourse tends to cause glassy-eyed drooling syndrome.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I think its good to spread the word on DWF boards even though the returns might not be huge. We can plant seeds that might be watered at some point down the road. Trying to "learn the sheeple something" is a tough task because they have been so well programmed in ignorance and political correctness. Well, we'll see how they respond over the next couple of hours. I'm heading to the dentist's office.