2010 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Georgia Tech started 6 whites last year, and as Jack Lambert mentioned in last years thread, they have started between 5-8 whites over the past couple of years. This year Georgia Tech looks to start 3 whites. Thats sickening, especially considering great athletes like Lucas Cox and Cooper Taylor are not slated to start!

Offense
C- Sean Bedford
RT- Austin Barrick

Defense
DT- Logan Walls

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Paul Johnson is a Class-A caste whore. Don't forget, Johnson blackened up Navy to single digit white starters before leaving for the Ramblin' Wreck. I just looked up the 2007 Navy thread, and they only had 4 whites on offense! Johnson is also enamored with Black QBs, as he hasn't started one on any of his teams since CF began tracking teams 5 years ago.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Paul Johnson is a Class-A caste whore. Don't forget, Johnson blackened up Navy to single digit white starters before leaving for the Ramblin' Wreck. I just looked up the 2007 Navy thread, and they only had 4 whites on offense! Johnson is also enamored with Black QBs, as he hasn't started one on any of his teams since CF began tracking teams 5 years ago.

Thats why I just continue to pray teams like Iowa kick the sh*t outta them when they play and expose teams like these. Hopefully BC can rough them up this year w\a majority white squad in ACC play
smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Here's to hoping the Georgia "Tick Yellowjack@$$es" get their pro-caste hides handed to them this season.
smiley104.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Alert: Another mudshark gets her head bashed in..

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/13515542/georgia-tech-de-hall-suspended-indefinitely?tag=globalNav.collegefootball;headlines

The "hunk" -- http://ramblinwreck.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hall_robert00.html

The "Aussie" mudshark -- http://ramblinwreck.cstv.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/ardossi_brigitte00.html

This isn't the first time I've heard of a deracinated Aussie coming to a US campus and mixing with the coal-blacks. Is "Ardossi" an Italian or Greek surname? She does have a Med look.

I suspect that somebody didn't teach her right, and that's a shame, but she must have terrible instincts.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
DL, mudsharks (usually) don't wake up until their "brutha" beats on them or cheats with another (fat, ugly, wh0re) mudshark. Some don't even wake up then. Coal burners are amongst the biggest race traitors out there...second to (so-called) "Whites" who bed down with (Globalist Elite enabled) cultural marxist anti-White outfits like the ADL, SPLC, NAACP, etc.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
This may sound crazy.. but I think White women should stay away from basketball. I have felt this way for some time.

Maybe one of the "sistahs" on the G-Tech team "hooked" these two disgraces up? This is definitely sick stuff.

Highlander

Mentor
Deadlift said:

I suspect that somebody didn't teach her right, and that's a shame, but she must have terrible instincts.
Well, it's probably because that she (along with countless other Mudsharks) was either brainwashed by how the Cultural Marxist media portrays blacks in commercials (more hip and cool, smarter than others, especially clueless, slovenly-dressed White dweebs) and TV programs (doctors, lawyers, police chiefs, hip detectives, etc.) and sports channels like the Ebony SuPremist Network...

or

...her 'gina tingled at the prospect of "dating" some dangerous thug similar to some cRapper that she probably listened to growing up, with the hopes that she'd be treated as badly as the "lyrics" in the "rap" "songs", but, when reality literally hits you in the head, like her bloody one did against the wall, all of a sudden it ain't so funny anymore.

I have no sympathy for her. She's damaged goods and should be disavowed by her family.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I can't disagree with anything that you wrote. The pro-negro filth (from the US/UK) is certainly pushed into every land that has some Whites in their population.

That being said, I wonder if European "parents" (including Australia) even "teach" their kids to STAY AWAY from the negro animal? That's what's so disconcerting. The blind leading the blind... "for fear of being ra-cist"

Edited by: Deadlift

Lightsout

Georgia Tech will be 100 % black in the near future except for maybe a OL here and there. After meeting the coaches this is not a school that I like

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More thuggery from the "North Avenue Trade School" (who claim to be so intellectually superior to UGA)...yo!

Report: Tech standout Morgan arrested

By Alexis Stevens

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A first-round NFL draft pick from Georgia Tech was arrested on his way to training camp in Tennessee, according to reports.

Derrick Morgan, the Titans' top pick earlier this year, was pulled over on I-75 in north Georgia, according to tennessean.com. Morgan was traveling 91 mph in a 70 mph zone in Gordon County, Officer Raymond Holcomb told the newspaper Web site.

Morgan was charged with speeding and driving with a suspended license, according to the report. He posted bond and was released from jail a few hours later.

While at Tech, Morgan was the ACC defensive player of the year in 2009 following his junior year. Morgan led the ACC with 12.5 sacks to become the first Yellow Jacket to win the award.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-tech/report-tech-standout-morgan-552069.html

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Lightsout said:
Georgia Tech will be 100 % black in the near future except for maybe a OL here and there. After meeting the coaches this is not a school that I like

Just like their basketball team. They did produce Matt Harpring though and he had a decent NBA career.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Lightsout said:
Just like their basketball team.  They did produce Matt Harpring though and he had a decent NBA career.

That pro-caste move is due to (brutha) GT hoops coach Paul Hewitt. All his top guys have been affletes (Chris Bosh, Jarrett Jack, Thaddeus Young, Javaris Crittenton, etc.). Compare that to former Coach Bobby Cremins (current coach of College of Charleston). Cremins' top players included Mark Price, Scott Petway, Matt Geiger & Matt Harpring.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Lightsout said:
Just like their basketball team. They did produce Matt Harpring though and he had a decent NBA career.

That pro-caste move is due to (brutha) GT hoops coach Paul Hewitt. All his top guys have been affletes (Chris Bosh, Jarrett Jack, Thaddeus Young, Javaris Crittenton, etc.). Compare that to former Coach Bobby Cremins (current coach of College of Charleston). Cremins' top players included Mark Price, Scott Petway, Matt Geiger & Matt Harpring.

Is Matt Geiger white? I always thought he was mixed.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, we have one improvement at GA Tech for their bowl today. Will Jackson starts at Guard. No white improvement despite GA. Tech suspending four players.

Offense
LG- Will Jackson
C- Sean Bedford
RT- Austin Barrick

Defense
DT- Logan Walls

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Paul Johnson is a complete racist jerk. His team got their arses handed to them by a much whiter Iowa last year and I hope the same happens with Air Force this year.

Paul Johnson is such a black power caste wacko that he recruited Tony Zenon out of the Georgia private prep school leagues who played AAA, but ignored state leading rusher Nile Knapp from AA as he set the league on fire and broke ankles reminiscent of Barry Sanders or Danny Woodhead.

All the DWF talk about "competition level" can be thrown out the window when you consider that Knapp played a very similar level of competition as Zenon, yet has MUCH better measurables, had more outstanding production and has highlights that make your jaw drop. Way to go Black Panther Paul Johnson, you racist prick.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
It may sound absurd to call a white guy a "Black Panther", but this guy is so outrageously anti-white that I think the term fits. You never know, the Black Panthers might kill him if he tried to join their ranks, but hey, he'd probably be more comfortable around them than a class act Christian athlete like Nile Knapp.
smiley5.gif