2010 Fresno State Bulldogs

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected white starters for Fresno State. Fresno had 7 white starters in 2005, 9 in 2006, 7 in 2007, 8 in 2008, and 10 last year. Fresno looks to continue the increase in white players, with 12 this year. Backup DT Chase McEntee should see some time this year. Watch out for explosive WR/KR Devon Wylie this year. Also, we have a possible snow patrol to watch out for!
smiley32.gif

Offense
QB- Ryan Colburn
FB- Austin Raphael
TE- Vince Pascoe
LT- Bryce Harris
C- Joe Bernardi
RG- Austin Wentworth
RT- Kenny Wiggins

Defense
DT- Logan Harrell
MLB- Ben Jacobs
OLB- Travis Brown
Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Devon Wylie is another guy i wish would run track for his collegiate team ... i know i'm being repetitive, but damn. running track not only gets you some good speed work, it also shoves your speed in the face of scouts.

Wylie can flat out fly, so why not run for the track team?

referendum

Mentor
The fate of Devon Wylie is close to my heart, as my son often asks me if he (my son) will make it in college football as a wide receiver. (he is nine years old and loves football, and is a pretty good player if I may say so myself). Anyway, Devon played at a high school two districts away from ours, and I even work with someone who went to school with him and remembers him as "very fast". So, Devon is one example of a local white wide receiver who has made it to the next level.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Devon has made it, but consider how much unfairness he has overcome thus far. and sadly, it will only get tougher as he goes on to try to make it to the next level ...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Devon has made it, but consider how much unfairness he has overcome thus far. and sadly, it will only get tougher as he goes on to try to make it to the next level ...

I can't remember exactly Jimmy but he's ranked as the 100th receiver or so for upcoming drafts. It would be great if he could even make it in the NFL as a punt or kick returner.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the probable whites starting for Fresno State. With Wylie injured, it's a caste lineup for Fresno, with no white skill players. DT Logan Harrell is a beast, though. Hopefully, Devon will be able to make it back in some form for the game.

Offense

QB- Ryan Colburn
FB- Austin Raphael
TE- Vince Pascoe
LT- Bryce Harris
C- Joe Bernardi
RG- Austin Wentworth
RT- Kenny Wiggins

Defense
DT- Logan Harrell
MLB- Ben Jacobs
OLB- Travis Brown