2010 East Carolina Pirates

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected white Pirates starting for East Carolina this year. ECU has been a caste system icon for the last few years under Skip Holtz, starting just three whites last year, but it looks like Ruffin McNeill, at least for this year, is changing things around. The Pirates look to have 10 whites starting this year, an increase of 7 from last year!
smiley32.gif
This has to be the biggest positive turnaround I've seen since CF started the previews.
Offense
QB- Brad Wornick
WR(Z)- Andrew Bodenheimer - in a fight for the position
LG- Cory Dowless
C- Will Towery
RG- D.J. Scott
RT- Grant Harner

Defense
DE- Matt Milner
DT- Josh Smith
SLB- Wes Pittman
WLB- Dustin Lineback (Gotta love that name!)

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Still a little pro black by my estimate (in a fair world). But this is indeed good news that this team is back from the brinks of coal blackness (a big turn around in just 1 year). It'd be nice to see a white RB or DB get playing time...then you'd know this coach is really attempting to be fair.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I'd like to see ECU get even whiter, but I don't know what to expect from them.

Anyway, I was going through the depth chart again, and found a few white backups on defense to keep our eyes on. FS Justin Venable, SS Jack Schultz, and LB Kyle Tudor all should see some time this year.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
where is East Carolina? i can't find it on my map ...it must beonObama's Presidential 59-state version.you know, it might justbe one of the 57 states he's been to, and it's obviously not Alaska orHawaii ...
smiley36.gif

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/tube]

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Nice to see some improvement. If ECU ends up starting 10 Whites this year, that certainly has to rank among the biggest jumps that CF has ever documented. We'll see if the increase continues.

Funny post, Jimmy!
smiley36.gif