2009 USC Trojans

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the white Trojans expected to start this year. They had 7 white starters last year. Typical caste team here. White QB, OL, and LB, coal black everywhere else. I hope this team has a down year this year.

Offense

QB Matt Barkley

LG Jeff Byers

C Kristofer O'Dowd

RG Nick Howell

Defense

MLB Chris GalippoEdited by: Jack Lambert

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
smiley11.gif
I almost threw up on my keyboard.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'd rank USC second on my list of horrible caste teams right after Thug U. After that, most of the SEC schools. The Trojans make me sick. I hope that Stanford wins the Pac-10 this year and beats the Trojans.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<div>LOS ANGELES (AP) - Southern California quarterback Aaron Corp has
a small crack in his bruised left knee and will be out about two weeks.</div>

An MRI taken Wednesday revealed the crack on the head of
Corp's left fibula. The redshirt sophomore was rolled onto by a lineman
during Monday's practice.

Doctors found Corp has no ligament damage and won't need surgery.

Corp was chosen by Carroll as the Trojans' first-string quarterback coming out of spring practice.

Freshman Matt Barkley will take all the first-team reps during Corp's absence. Veteran backup Mitch Mustain is also in the mix.

Its really sad that Mitch has not been able to start for USC.http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/9925590/USC's-first-string-QB-to-miss-time-with-knee-crack

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white is right

Hall of Famer
Hopefully the Lamba Lamba nerds can give the team jock itch again. Or maybe one of the ladies at an off campus party can make half the team in need of STD prescriptions. Anyway Corrupt U West is my least favorite team in college football.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I want Mustain to somehow start, he was great as a freshman at Arkansas. I wonder what the problem is. I do like Barkley however.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
has there been a White skill position guy other than quarterback at USC since Pete Carroll took over? while i'm not a follower of the Trojans, i can't think of a single defensive back, wide receiver, or running back ...

which is weird considering that maybe their best ever corner was a White man: Jason Sehorn.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Draftdaddy had a nice piece on how the media is in love with Taylor Mays size\athleticism even though he has not done sh*t!

U.S.C. safety Taylor Mays continues to be hyped as a Heisman Trophy candidate by the fawning media.

DD.Comment: It's hard to understand how a safety that has <A style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: -2px; : http://s.adbrite.com/mb/s/green-double-underline-006600.gif repeat-x 50% bottom; COLOR: #006600; CURSOR: pointer; TEXT-DECORATION: none" id=AdBriteInlineAd_collected name=AdBriteInlineAd_collected target=_top keyword="collected" display="inline">collected</A> a total of one interception (10/06/07 @ Stanford for 0 yards), forced one fumble and recorded 2 tackles for loss the last two years combined (26 games) is getting so much Heisman hype? By the way, while the media often reports that he runs a 4.26/40, we know for a fact that N.F.L. scouts have "estimated" his 40 time at 4.50. It's possible that scouts have adjusted his "reported" pro day 40 times upward due to the fact that U.S.C.'s players run on a uber-fast track. Either way, we'll find out at the next N.F.L. Combine, if he agrees to run on the same track as the others -- quite a few U.S.C. stars have refused to do that the last five years. <A style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: -2px; : http://s.adbrite.com/mb/s/green-double-underline-006600.gif repeat-x 50% bottom; COLOR: #006600; CURSOR: pointer; TEXT-DECORATION: none" id=AdBriteInlineAd_Right name=AdBriteInlineAd_Right target=_top keyword="Right" display="inline">Right</A> now, scouts project him as a first round pick, although we've been told a few N.F.L. teams believe he's better suited to play linebacker at the next level...Also, just for reference, in the last two seasons (as a true freshman and sophomore) Tennessee's Eric Berry has picked off 12 passes for a total of 487 yards and 3 TD's and plays some on offense. He's clearly an example of a kid that really does deserve serious Heisman hype, but won't likely be in the race because he's a defensive player.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<div> </div>

<div>LOS ANGELES (AP) - USC DE Armond Armstead (black) is likely
to be out six weeks after breaking his left foot in a morning practice.
</div>

Armstead, who will undergo surgery Friday, was hurt when a
teammate stepped on his foot during drills. The 295-pound sophomore has
been working out with the Trojans' first-team defense, and was expected
to win a starting spot at defensive end.

Freshman Wes Horton
(black) replaced Armstead for much of the afternoon practice, but several
players will be in competition for the spot.

The Trojans already
lost presumptive starting defensive tackle Averell Spicer (black) to a sprained
ankle last week. USC must replace at least six starters in the
defense's front seven this season, but injuries could slow the unit's
progress.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/9964020/USC-DE-Armstead-breaks-foot,-out-6-weeks

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gee, I wonder what race Taylor Mays is. For the uninitiated, here's a typical example of how the media seemingly innocuously promotes and enforces the Caste System (blurb below courtesy of Draft Daddy) by giving certain black players far more hype than they deserve while almost always ignoring white players except for a few quarterbacks. No one should be surprised that the early rounds of the NFL Draft every year are filled with black"projects" and "athletic" "reaches" who often don't pan out, though only the comparitively rare white busts are immortalized by the media. Did Eric Weddle, who was incredibly productive at safety and a handful of other positions, ever get any serious Heisman hype from the media? Part of the Heisman hypeis because Mays plays for USC, but a lot of it is also selectively race based:

U.S.C. safety Taylor Mays continues to be hyped as a Heisman Trophy candidate by the fawning media.

DD.Comment: It's hard to understand how a safety that has <A id=AdBriteInlineAd_collected style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: -2px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; CURSOR: pointer; COLOR: #006600; TEXT-DECORATION: none; http: //s.adbrite.com/mb/s/green-double-underline-006600.gif repeat-x 50% bottom" target=_top display="inline" keyword="collected">collected</A> a total of one interception (10/06/07 @ Stanford for 0 yards), forced one fumble and recorded 2 tackles for loss the last two years combined (26 games) is getting so much Heisman hype? By the way, while the media often reports that he runs a 4.26/40, we know for a fact that N.F.L. scouts have "estimated" his 40 time at 4.50. It's possible that scouts have adjusted his "reported" pro day 40 times upward due to the fact that U.S.C.'s players run on a uber-fast track. Either way, we'll find out at the next N.F.L. Combine, if he agrees to run on the same track as the others -- quite a few U.S.C. stars have refused to do that the last five years. <A id=AdBriteInlineAd_Right style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: -2px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; CURSOR: pointer; COLOR: #006600; TEXT-DECORATION: none; http: //s.adbrite.com/mb/s/green-double-underline-006600.gif repeat-x 50% bottom" target=_top display="inline" keyword="Right">Right</A> now, scouts project him as a first round pick, although we've been told a few N.F.L. teams believe he's better suited to play linebacker at the next level...Also, just for reference, in the last two seasons (as a true freshman and sophomore) Tennessee's Eric Berry has picked off 12 passes for a total of 487 yards and 3 TD's and <A id=AdBriteInlineAd_plays style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: -2px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; CURSOR: pointer; COLOR: #006600; TEXT-DECORATION: none; http: //s.adbrite.com/mb/s/green-double-underline-006600.gif repeat-x 50% bottom" target=_top display="inline" keyword="plays">plays</A> some on offense. He's clearly an example of a kid that really does deserve serious Heisman hype, but won't likely be in the race because he's a defensive player.
http://www.draftdaddy.com/blog/nfldraft.htmEdited by: Don Wassall

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
has there been a White skill position guy other than quarterback at USC since Pete Carroll took over? while i'm not a follower of the Trojans, i can't think of a single defensive back, wide receiver, or running back ...

which is weird considering that maybe their best ever corner was a White man: Jason Sehorn.

Former BYU basketball player and now a wideout for the Trojans,Jordan Cameron is vying for playing time! http://www.dailynews.com/sports/ci_13416368

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
With the defection of Coach Pete Carroll to the Seattle Seachickens, USC is now losing "star recruits". Here is a "slideshow" at the BleacherReport with all of the sadness. All except one of these guys have the obligatory "room brightening smile". You'd think that going to USC, even without Pete Carroll would be a wonderful down-home-type experience, considering that the USC campus is basically in the middle of the 'hood, and only a couple of blocks from South Central LA proper, a 15-minute drive to the "CPT" and the "LBC".
Perhaps with all of these soopa affletes gone, the Trojans might have to dig up a few more palefaces. The teams major weakness this year was the coal-black defense, along with the wideouts dropping passes like the ball was a live ferret.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
"Lame Kitten" is a douchebag who's ridden his daddy's coat-tails for years. The "Vol Nation" is pretty enraged at his @$$ for pulling this little stunt.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
"Lame Kitten" is a douchebag who's ridden his daddy's coat-tails for years. The "Vol Nation" is pretty engaged at him for pulling this little stunt.

Dixie you kill me with these names you have for all these people. "Lame Kitten", "Cheetah." Good stuff!
smiley36.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
CB15...at UT, he tried to (also) recruit afrolete CB Eric Berry's little brother Evan (13 at the time). At least this USC "recruit" is a White athlete...albeit in Jr.High.FYI, I too hope @$$clown "Lame Kitten" gets his keester pop'd good (figuratively) at USC.

"Lame Kitten's" Recruiting of Evan Berry (13 at the time)

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
CB15...at UT, he tried to (also) recruit afrolete CB Eric Berry's little brother Evan (13 at the time). At least this USC "recruit" is a White athlete...albeit in Jr.High.FYI, I too hope @$$clown "Lame Kitten" gets his keester pop'd good (figuratively) at USC.

"Lame Kitten's" Recruiting of Evan Berry (13 at the time)

Hah yeah I heard about that! It's pointless to offer an athlete that young. In 5 years a lot can change. Also it feeds the athletes ego. I can't wait for Stanford to make it 3 years in a row of beating USC.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
USC defensive tackle Christian Tupou likely will miss this season

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/13351810/usc-defensive-tackle-tupou-knee-likely-to-miss-season?tag=headlines;headlines

Tupou has been the Trojans' starting nose tackle for the past two seasons. The injury occurred in the third quarter of the spring game when his knee buckled with nobody touching him.

USC is obsessed with Polys, and this guy doesn't seem like anything special. (DT) Fili Moala was incredibly overrated as well.