2009 McNeese State Cowboys

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Another Louisiana member of the Southland Conference, McNeese should have the following white starters for 2009. I don't think I've ever seen a team with such a white offense have such a black defense. Very strange indeed, but such is the nature of the Caste System.

Offense
QB Derrick Fourroux
WR Richard Conner
WR Chad Davis
TE Wes Mangan
LT Taylor Johnson
LG Jonathan Landry
C Mase Duge
RG Marcus Bellow
RT Casey Richter

Defense
SS Ford Smesny

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

dwid

Hall of Famer
screw this team
they screwed my friend, he should have gotten more playing time at linebacker. Most of the Southland conference is stupid, instead of playing White players that are really talented, they play the black kids who aren't that talented and couldnt make it at a bigger program. If they would just play more of the local White talent that didnt get recruited because of the caste system they would have better teams. Like Tommy Connors for Southeastern, hes one of the few that get to play, the kid should be playing at a bigger schoolEdited by: dwid

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It sure does look like this team has a very low regard for white defensive players, dwid. I'm sure with as much white talent as there is in Louisiana, you are correct about them having a better team with more local white players. You don't see really awesome defensive teams that are this black. There have to be at least a few whites to add intelligence and consistency to the unit, thereby making it better.

dwid

Hall of Famer
yeah its just saddening to see someone that was all-state all-district, district defensive mvp in high school mainly be a special teams demon for McNeese state. Since Louisiana has such a large black population the White kids don't get as heavily recruited. For every Craig Steltz, Dicky Lyons jr, Jacob Hester etc there are dozens more just as talented that dont get the same opportunity. Im actually surprised that McNeese has such a White offense

I just wish some team would have the balls to actually make a White majority team, made up of White kids who dominated in high school at powerhouses such as John Curtis but didnt get heavily recruited because of their skin tone

I wish Tulane would do this, you would think they would since they are supposed to have high academic standards.Edited by: dwid

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree with you, dwid. I never was able to see John Curtis play in person, but I used to listen to their games being discussed on WWL late every Friday night during the high school season. Those were the days!

dwid

Hall of Famer
WWL heh, too bad they do like 40 minutes of commercial now with 20 mins of talk hehe

yeah i havent seen John Curtis play in a long time except for a few things on the news. Every time I would go see a relative's football game against them, my relative's team would always get crushed, so technically I should hate them but I like them, they were majority White and I always wanted to go there after seeing them dominate as a kid, but we didnt live close to the school and it is expensive. The only other team I remember dominating like that in a single game was when my cousin Mark who played for Hannan High played against Newman when Peyton was the qb. It was like 50-something to 7, but I dont think Newman has been as good since Peyton was there and that is probably one of the most expensive schools in the New Orleans area to attend. I think John Curtis either wins a state championship or comes close to it every year.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, John Curtis is a perennial power. Living in North Louisiana at the time, I was spared the pathetic local daytime talk on WWL. I could only pick it up at night. I can't remember the name of the man who used to host the high school scoreboard show on Friday nights, but I really enjoyed it.