2009 Illinois Fighting Illini

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The U of I has been going more and more Caste ever since Ron Zook arrived. They had 10 white starters back in 2005, 11 in 2006, 8 in 2007, and just 5 in 2008. Pathetic!

Offense
FB Zach Becker
C Eric Block

Defense
DE Doug Pilcher
SS Garrett Edwards-in a fight for the position

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Illinois is worse than some SEC schools. Oh wait, I forgot, Ron Zook was hired from Florida, wasn't he? He is making into Florida.
smiley11.gif
It looks like Zook has succeeded.
smiley19.gif
He is down to four this year, probably less next year, even though you can't get much worse than this. Illinois is one of the leading programs to recieve blackest school of the year award.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Lets not overlook the fact that Zook isn't from SEC country. He only coached there. He's from Ohio and played DB at Miami University there. He, like many non-southern coaches have implemented the Caste System just as much as their southern counterparts. You could argue that some southern coaches aren't as bad as their northern fellow caste groupies because their schools are in states with larger percentages of blacks. All caste disciples make me sick, no matter which side of the Mason-Dixon line they are from.

referendum

Mentor
I believe I will be rooting against the Illini more than any other team this year. Virtually every game they play this year will be against a much whiter team, from Missouri in September to Northwestern in November. The SEC teams will always feature a black Mississippi vs. similarly black teams, but in the case of the Illini almost all of their opponents will be twice to three times as white.

whiteCB

Master
I sincerly hope the whiter Big 10 teams such as Iowa, Northwestern, and OSU put a spanking on the Illini this fall. Also Zook is not the only Ohio born and bred coach to be a caste disiple. The Stoops' brothers are from Youngstown and Urban Meyer is also from NE Ohio.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Also, Bo Pelini and his brother Carl are from Youngstown, Ohio too, but they seem to be relatively fair to white players. Hopefully Bo and Carl won't end up recruiting like Stoops' brothers do. Right now, the Pelini brothers and Tressel seem to be the only non caste coaches from the state. At least the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. If I am missing some, please tell me.

I hope OSU, Northwestern, Michigan State, and others destroy the Illini as well. Even Penn State is twice as white as these guys this year.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, Illini fans, you can continue to look forward to watching the blackest team in the Big Ten for years now. The Illini have extended caste whore Zook's contract through 2014. Why did he deserve that? Making it to the Rose Bowl and getting pounded by the Trojans two years ago? Or is it because the stooge went 5-6 last year and didn't go bowling? Or is it because he has blackened up the program so much?

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/9844658/Illinois-adds-a-year-to-Zook's-contract

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
He is such a great recruiter!! If being able to recruit the best and latest ghetto superstars deserves an extension this applies to Ron Zook. I look forward to this team sucking! I feel the Big Ten is definitely on a rise from the few down years it has faced.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<div ="line">
<h2>Wilson to have neck surgery</h2>
This might have a slight impact on the only white LB on the depth chart, Aaron Gress.

</div>

Wilson, a black two-year starter who moved over to middle
linebacker during the offseason, will undergo surgery in the near
future. He has a redshirt year available and will have two years of
eligibility remaining.

"We feel awful for Martez,"
Illinois coach Ron Zook said in a statement. "He worked so hard and had
such a great offseason. I'm really proud of him for that. You never
want to see injuries happen, but we feel that we were able to catch
this in time to ensure a successful surgery and recovery for Martez. I
feel confident that he will return from the injury stronger and with
more determination next year."

Wilson's neck started
bothering him after Illinois' season opener against Missouri, in which
he played and recorded 5.5 tackles. He didn't play last week against
Illinois State because of what the team called a strained neck.

"Of
course, I am upset and frustrated, but you can't control injuries,"
Wilson said in a statement. "The biggest thing for me is that I have a
lot of support around me with my family, the coaches and my teammates
and they will help me get through this. I was really looking forward to
being a leader on this defense, but I can still do that from the
sidelines. I will get healed and make sure I am 100 percent for next
season."

Wilson, one of the top recruits in Illinois'
heralded 2007 class, appeared in all 13 games as an outside linebacker
as a true freshman. He finished third on the team with 73 tackles last
year to go along with three sacks, two fumble recoveries and a forced
fumble.

Wilson underwent surgery in December after being
stabbed during a fight outside a Champaign bar. Wilson, from Chicago,
had come to the aid of a former Illinois teammate.

Illinois (1-1) has a bye this week and returns to action next Saturday at Ohio State.

Adam Rittenberg covers Big Ten football for ESPN.com. He can be reached at espnritt@gmail.com.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Bear Backer

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
the "Juice" has spoiled apparently ...
smiley36.gif

<div>Illinois benches black quarterback Williams. of course, negrophile Ron Zook has another black quarterback waiting in the wings ready to perform abysmally. his name is Eddie McGee.</div>

I hope this once and for all derails the Juice Williams hype train, and any and all talk of this guy being a pro prospect at any position. I have seen this joke of a QB rated higher than Tony Pike, Jake Locker and Case Keenum. He is a terrible passer, even for a black quarterback and has been described by some as not being that good of a 40 time guy, but has "burst" which we all know is code word for he's a running black QB who isn't particularly fast, but we can't come out and say it so we have to use a vague term to fool the DWFs. Edited by: Bear Backer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Rivals has Juice Williams ranked as the 3rd best pro style black quarterback. That right there should tell you that rivals is full of s--t. It is an absolute joke of a website.

Deacon

Guru
What a fall from grace. Just two years ago they were 9-3 heading into the Rose Bowl to face USC. They lost 49-17 and now they stink up the place. Good job Ron Zook.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the media's love affair with the negro afflete is entrenched, though. just take a look at this "analysis" from profootballweekly.com.

"¢ Illinois insiders have long believed that junior backup QB Eddie McGee gave the Illini the best chance to win, believing Juice Williams was kept in the starting lineup to preserve the pipeline of talent coming from the Chicago Public League, and that McGee showed much more poise and decision making when he has been given opportunities to share time in the past. After Williams opened the season with four disappointing outings marked by marginal accuracy and decision making, and following a week in which he set the school record for total offense for a career, he was benched in favor of McGee, as Ron Zook looks for a way to spark a stagnant offense. Physically, evaluators passing through the program have said the Illini are the most impressive-looking team in the Big Ten, with the talent present to return to the Rose Bowl. However, dating back to Florida, where Urban Meyer was quickly able to win two national championships with talent Zook recruited, Zook has struggled to maximize the immense talent he regularly attracts.

despite how bad they suck, the negro players at Illinois really are "really talented." really. and Zook should keep signing more "good looking players" from Chicago just like those who are sucking ass for his team right now. they're talented, too, don't you know. even though they all got their butts kicked in high school by un-recruited White kids. but the White kids were probably all racists. in fact, it's Zook's fault that these black scholar athletes are atrocious, because one can just "look at them with their shirts off" and "see their amazing talent."Zook might be a racist himself, come to think of it ... because he's probably just trying to ruin the pro careers of all these "phenomenal affletes" andhold them down like the White devil he is.
smiley36.gif

Bear Backer

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
the media's love affair with the negro afflete is entrenched, though. just take a look at this "analysis" from profootballweekly.com.
<div> </div>
<div>
"¢ Illinois insiders have long believed that junior backup QB Eddie McGee gave the Illini the best chance to win, believing Juice Williams was kept in the starting lineup to preserve the pipeline of talent coming from the Chicago Public League, and that McGee showed much more poise and decision making when he has been given opportunities to share time in the past. After Williams opened the season with four disappointing outings marked by marginal accuracy and decision making, and following a week in which he set the school record for total offense for a career, he was benched in favor of McGee, as Ron Zook looks for a way to spark a stagnant offense. Physically, evaluators passing through the program have said the Illini are the most impressive-looking team in the Big Ten, with the talent present to return to the Rose Bowl. However, dating back to Florida, where Urban Meyer was quickly able to win two national championships with talent Zook recruited, Zook has struggled to maximize the immense talent he regularly attracts.
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>despite how bad they suck, the negro players at Illinois really are "really talented." really. and Zook should keep signing more "good looking players" from Chicago just like those who are sucking ass for his team right now. they're talented, too, don't you know. even though they all got their butts kicked in high school by un-recruited White kids. but the White kids were probably all racists. in fact, it's Zook's fault that these black scholar athletes are atrocious, because one can just "look at them with their shirts off" and "see their amazing talent." Zook might be a racist himself, come to think of it ... because he's probably just trying to ruin the pro careers of all these "phenomenal affletes" and hold them down like the White devil he is. 
smiley36.gif
</div>

Poor Zook. HAHAHA

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Illinois
safety Walter Aikens (black) has been indefinitely suspended from the team
following his arrest Friday on felony possession of stolen property.

Aikens,
who started five games last fall as a freshman and recorded 32 tackles,
was in the mix for a starting job this spring before his arrest. He
didn't practice Friday and was held out of Illinois' spring game
Saturday.

"He got himself in a bundle of issues," Illinois head
coach Ron Zook told local reporters Saturday. "I've not been able to
find out much information. There's probably more information coming."

Aikens'
suspension comes after the suspension and arrest of defensive tackle
Lendell Buckner (black) on residential burglary charges in the same case.http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/ncf/news/story?id=5134493

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yay, for the length of Mr. Aikens suspension, I'm pretty sure Zook has another very talented and good-looking afflete waiting in the wings.

I hope this loser Zook stays at his Illinois blackfest forever, because if he gets fired, he'll more than likely find his way to a white friendly team currently down, and work his "magic" on them like he did Illinois. Sorry Illini fans.