2009 European Indoor Championships

Observer

Mentor
Liverlips said:
But we have the same genes as our Euro brothers and they surpass the supposedly superior black athlete.

Sometimes I wonder if maybe we Americans don't have the same genes as our Euro relatives. Maybe just the misfits left (or got kicked out of) the Motherland. And it's not just in sports that we Americans are getting left behind. The women in Eastern Europe are more attractive than their American counterparts as well.Edited by: Observer

Sebastian Bayer left 6.3 cm on the board and still went 8.71m

The gay guy looked like the front of his shoe broke the line when he went 8.79m in 1984 in newyork. I think he got a break, being a real serious propaganda tool for the criminal zionists in america back then.

One thing about lewis though is that his parents were both track coaches and taught him to handle big meet pressure

StarWars

Mentor
I don't think the white athletes at the European Championships could have had a better showing.
smiley36.gif
Fabio cerutti and Sebastian Bayer did so well. So much hope depends on these athletes, but none in America. The caste system doesn't get clearer than that. White people are better jumpers and faster in Europe. Go figure.

white is right

Hall of Famer
yuri malenkov said:

The gay guy looked like the front of his shoe broke the line when he went 8.79m in 1984 in newyork. I think he got a break, being a real serious propaganda tool for the criminal zionists in america back then.

One thing about lewis though is that his parents were both track coaches and taught him to handle big meet pressure
Carl"The Queen" Lewis always maxed his distance by having his drive foot as close to the line as possible. He supposedly always disputed a foul in early in his career that would have been close to 30 feet. If this guy becomes a consistent 28 foot guy he might need to do this to have a shot at the outdoor record(or even the area record).Edited by: white is right

j41181

Master
white is right said:
yuri malenkov said:

Carl"The Queen" Lewis always maxed his distance by having his drive foot at close to the line as possible. He supposedly always disputed a foul in early in his career that would have been close to 30 feet. If this guy becomes a consistent 28 foot guy he might need to do this have a shot at the outdoor record(or even the area record).
If he can progress any further, he will erase Lewis' record.Edited by: j41181