2005 NFL PREDICTIONS

cxt7

Guru
Here are some predictions I am making for the nfl in 2005

1. Peyton Manning wins the league MVP for 2004 season, media upset because they feel Mcnabb should have won it. Shannon Sharpe will be quoted as saying I had him fourth behind Mcnabb, Caulpepper, and Vick.

2. New England Wins another super bowl, sorry steeler fans

3. During free agencyEdgerrin Jamessigns with the falcons, The falcons go over the salary cap but nothing is ever said about it. The NFL starts a new slogan calling the falcons America's Team.

4. During the offseason Randy Mossgets a speeding ticket, during a search is found with agram of crack he then goes public saying it was racist, he was only pulled over because heis black, gets off with community service.

5.Vick will tear his acl in the last preseason game, the nfl will shorten the preseason schedule in 2006 to 2 games, saying they cannot lose stars in the preseason.

6. After being suspendedfrom virgina tech for having sex with a 14 year old girl and drug charges (this actually happened) Marcus Vick declares himself eligible for 2006 nfl draft, Mel kiper says vick should be top pick.

7. After injuries to I.Bruce and T.Holt, Kevin Curtis steps in and leads the nfl in receiving yards and yards per catch.

8. Brock Forseygets 1 carry in the nfl for 2005 with the titans who signed him as a special teams player.

9. After starting the season 0-8 with draft pick Adrian Mcpherson at qb, Dennis green gets fired from thecardinals, naacp outraged threatens to sue nfl saying all black coaches should get at least 5 years to turn team around or the team will receive fines and loss of draft picks.

10. After having picture taken with Ricky Williams and Kordell Stewart, at a local gay bar Michael Vick admits he is gay.

Edited by: cxt7

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Those were hilarious cxt7! More so because at least half of them will come true!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree.Very funny.Don't forget about Ricky Williams.The only bowl he will see is the one he is smoking.So much
talent given to such a stupid person.What a waste!

cxt7

Guru
Well so far manning got the mvp (no brainer) but vick did get one vote.

Pats should win the super bowl tonight.

Moss has made a ass of himself on the field we shall see if he does the same off the field.

Marcus Vick has been reinstated with virgina tech and is expected to start next year.

Kevin Curtis had a great playoff run and looks to be the real deal.

Adrian Mcpherson has quit the afl and made himself eligable for the NFL draft and is expected to go in the first 3 rounds.

kevin

Guru
if mcpherson goes ahead of chris rix something is wrong. i don't think rix is that great of a quarterback but for a black quaterback to a white quarterback on a bobby bowden team says something. bowden would start a black person who happens to be both a child molester and a crack head and never goes to class over a white person any day. as a matter of fact i think that is in his recruiting manual.