10,000 African albinos in hiding after killings...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
WOW, the cultural marxist international organizations "care" about albinos but not Whites!!

http://www.roadrunner.com/news/topic/article/rr/9000/9626407/10000_E_African_albinos_in_hiding_after_killings

"Albinism is one of the most unfortunate vulnerabilities," said International Federation for the Red Cross and Crescent societies Secretary General Bekele Geleta. "And it needs to be addressed immediately at an international level."

Unfortunate, yes. Can't we all just get along?

Almost 90 percent of albinos living in the region were raised by single mothers, Mwaura said, because the fathers believed their wives were having affairs with white men.

"When I was born my father said his family tree doesn't have such children and left us," Mwaura said.

Some African communities believe that albinos are harbingers of disaster, while others mistakenly think albinos are mentally retarded and discourage their parents from taking them to school, saying it's a waste of money, he said.

Due to a lack of education, many albinos are illiterate and are forced into menial jobs, exposing them to the sun and skin cancer, he said. Those who manage to finish school face discrimination in the work place and are never considered for promotions.

"People are very blind to albinism but it is very visible. Now that we have this issue in Tanzania is when people have started to talk about albinism," Mwaura said. "Before there was a studious silence."

I thought blacks, you know the magical blacks, were the most loving people on the planet? I guess not!

Edited by: Deadlift

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
WOW, the cultural marxist international organizations "care" about albinos but not Whites!!

http://www.roadrunner.com/news/topic/article/rr/9000/9626407/10000_E_African_albinos_in_hiding_after_killings

"Albinism is one of the most unfortunate vulnerabilities," said International Federation for the Red Cross and Crescent societies Secretary General Bekele Geleta. "And it needs to be addressed immediately at an international level."

Unfortunate, yes. Can't we all just get along?

Almost 90 percent of albinos living in the region were raised by single mothers, Mwaura said, because the fathers believed their wives were having affairs with white men.

"When I was born my father said his family tree doesn't have such children and left us," Mwaura said.

Some African communities believe that albinos are harbingers of disaster, while others mistakenly think albinos are mentally retarded and discourage their parents from taking them to school, saying it's a waste of money, he said.

Due to a lack of education, many albinos are illiterate and are forced into menial jobs, exposing them to the sun and skin cancer, he said. Those who manage to finish school face discrimination in the work place and are never considered for promotions.

"People are very blind to albinism but it is very visible. Now that we have this issue in Tanzania is when people have started to talk about albinism," Mwaura said. "Before there was a studious silence."

I thought blacks, you know the magical blacks, were the most loving people on the planet? I guess not!

Interesting stuff Deadlift! I wonder why the media never mentions anything about the modern day slavery that goes on in Africa among other things.